The Amazing New Dry Fire Device

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Bro. Stan, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Hello Everybody,

I first want to thank all of you who have ordered my dry fire training device, the DryFireMag. For those of you who aren't familiar with the device yet, I will give a brief description here, and you are invited to my website for a fuller understanding of my product. I have added a tab with a few reviews from some of my customers and even one from World Champion Shooter Robert Vogel.

The device provides trigger reset for realistic dry fire practice. It duplicates the trigger action of the release of the firing pin, the intermediate reset position, and the full reset position allowing you to stay on target and not have to remove your support hand to ratchet the slide to reset the firing pin. The DryFireMag provides audible simulation of the firing pin's release, also. The sound is loud enough to activate a laser training device that is on the market. No alterations to your pistol are necessary, so at the range you can move smoothly from dry fire to live fire practice. You can now practice home-based scenarios with your DryFireMag which are both safe and more realistic.

Trainers all agree that dry fire practice is the best way to make rapid advances in your shooting skills. And don't forget, the DryFireMag will fit in your weapon. You don't need a separate training pistol.

I've been out of the loop for some months now making some technical advances. I purchased a 3d printer and started making all of my parts. Quite a learning curve! I have come to what I believe is the best of two worlds: I am using the standard magazine case and 3d printed internal parts. This gives me great consistency in my production and smoothness in each DryFireMag's operation. The website shows the new hybrid DryFireMag, but the video shows the old design. I have a new video which should post any day. Please check out the testimony page, and don't miss that I am now providing free shipping in the continental US.

I welcome any questions about the product, and I will give discounts to volume buyers such as, groups or clubs. Please, purchase your DryFireMag and keep your ammo for more important uses!

The website is www.dryfiremag.com.

2. Loading...