The All NEW Scrabble Game...

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by AV1911, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Mark Millar (born 24 December 1969) is a Scottish comic book writer, known for his work on books such as The Authority, The Ultimates, Marvel Knights Spider-Man, Ultimate Fantastic Four, Civil War, Wanted, and Kick-Ass, the latter two of which have been adapted into feature films. In August 2007, he won the Stan Lee award at Wizardworld in Chicago.

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

Guess what time it is??!!

It's MILLER time!!

[​IMG]

3. :rofl::rofl:

Who has control of the TILLER of this nation? Not Obama!

4. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

FILLER

[​IMG]

5. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

FALTER (literally "Butterfly") is a weekly magazine published in Vienna, Austria.
    Founded in 1977, it is published weekly on Wednesdays. Since Spring 2005 a local edition has also been published in Styria. The magazine reports from a broadly left-liberal perspective on politics, media, culture and the life. In addition to its original role as a listings magazine of the arts and social life, it has also developed a reputation for investigative journalism.

[​IMG]

6. "Halter" is a term used to describe a type of horse show class where horses are shown "in hand," meaning that they are led, not ridden, and are judged on their conformation and suitability as breeding stock. Depending on breed and geographic region, such events may be called Halter, In-Hand, Breeding, or Conformation classes.
    An event that judges young people on their ability to groom and present a halter horse is called Halter Showmanship or Showmanship In-Hand. In most breeds, the exhibitor is given a score that breaks down to be roughly 60% on showmanship or skill, 40% on grooming and preparation, though precise standards vary by breed and discipline.
    Almost every horse breed has halter classes of some type. Halter classes are usually grouped by breed, sex, or age. Rules, breed standards, clipping patterns, grooming styles, use of grooming products and popularity of the halter discipline varies widely. However, all classes require that horses be meticulously groomed before entering the ring, be trained to stand correctly in the style dictated by their breed or discipline, and to walk and trot on command in a designated pattern or line. The breed of horse in the ring can sometimes be determined by grooming style and presentation alone.

[​IMG]

7. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

I HALTED when the light turned red.

8. I love MALTED milk balls!

9. I love MALTED milk balls!

[​IMG]

#970 SlimlineGlock, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  10. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

I like Salted peanuts with my cold beer. :cool:

11. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

Your Source for Custom Printed Ribbons and Narrow Fabrics.

WALTED Designs is a custom ribbon printer servicing the PACKAGING, COSMETIC, APPAREL and FLORAL Industries for over 40 years.
    We are a “one-stop” custom ribbon printing shop that handle projects from concepts to manufacturing. During our 40 years in business, we have continued to expand our print capabilities giving our customer whatever it takes to suit their precise printing needs.
    Walted Designs specializes in personal care and customer service.

12. I've WASTED a lot of time on this thread! :cool::cool:

13. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member

:ack:

:wavey:

14. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

Looks like a lot of you guys
    lasted past participle, past tense of last (Verb)

Verb:
    • (of a process, activity, or state of things) Continue for a specified period of time: "the guitar solo lasted for twenty minutes".
    • Continue to function well or to be in good condition for a considerable or specified length of time.
    a long time on this thread :cool:

15. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member

I once LUSTED after a G20... and got one! :cool: :50cal:

#976 Angry Fist, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  16. I tried to think of a new word but my brain is BUSTED.

17. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member

It sucks when the ol' noggin is RUSTED.

18. If the noggin gets rusted, make sure you keep it DUSTED.

19. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member

While wearing my uber-badass DUSTER.