The All NEW Scrabble Game...

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by AV1911, Aug 1, 2010.

1. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

On to six letter words......let's rock!!!

Rules: Change ONE letter from the bottom word (you cannot add letters you cannot use foreign languages, you can only change one letter).

Starting word: GLOCKS

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Scrabble Used Word Up-date The Lighter Side Oct 15, 2007
    Scrabble_keep it going ! The Lighter Side Aug 5, 2007
    Okay for a little Scrabble The Lighter Side Oct 19, 2002
    Scrabble The Lighter Side Sep 28, 2002
    New Game: What is his GT Username? The Okie Corral Jul 20, 2015

3. BLOCKS for the second word!

4. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

And FLOCKS for the third word!

5. flicks

6. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

FLICKY is an arcade game made by Sega. First released in arcades in 1984, Flicky was also released at the time for the SG-1000, and then ported to the MSX and Japanese computers Sharp X1, Fujitsu FM-7 and NEC PC-8801[1]. It was later ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1991. Flicky was designed by Yoji Ishii, who was with Sonic Team until August 1999, when he formed Artoon, his own company.

7. clicky is when two people or more are always obnoxioius to others around eachother. They are always whispering to one another. They are *****es to others when they are together and they talk about people behind their backs. When they are somewhere or out with friends or at a party, they are together most of the time and ignore the others, even if those others, happen to be their best friends. They think: "so what, they are my best friends..but i have this best friend and i can relate to her in many ways". I only need them when im in trouble. They never think..hmm what if they leave me cause they are so sick and tired of me being clicky, until it actually happens.

8. dan20703

dan20703 Ammo Junkie

clicks

9. clocks

------

10. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

CLOAKS A cloak is a type of loose garment that is worn over indoor clothing and serves the same purpose as an overcoat—it protects the wearer from the cold, rain or wind for example, or it may form part of a fashionable outfit or uniform. Cloaks are as old as human history; there has nearly always been some form of long, unstructured outer garment used to protect people from the weather. Over time cloaks have changed their look to match current styles and textile needs.

Cloaks generally fasten at the neck or over the shoulder, vary in length, from ankle all the way up to the hip, mid-calf being the normal length. They may have an attached hood, and may cover and fasten down the front, in which case they have holes or slits for the hands to pass through. However, cloaks are almost always sleeveless.

11. croaks

12. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache
    Millennium Member

13. TKM

TKM Shiny Member
    Lifetime Member

Creeks

14. Cheeks

15. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

:cheers: CHEERS

16. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

Beat by a second!!

The CHIERS (Luxembourgish: Kuer, German: Korn) is a river in Luxembourg, Belgium and France. It is a right tributary to the river Meuse. Its total length is about 130 km.

The source of the Chiers is near Differdange, in Luxembourg. The Chiers flows roughly in western direction.

#16 AV1911, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2010

17. shi·er
    a horse having a tendency to shy.

SHIERS :wavey:

SIX is Better than FIVE :cool:

[​IMG]
    .....____________________ , ,__
    ....../ `---___________----_____] - - - - - - - - ░ ▒▓▓█D
    ...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    .....), ---.(_(__) /
    ....// (..) ), ----"
    ...//___//
    ..//___//
    .//___//

18. dan20703

dan20703 Ammo Junkie

Window Sheers
    [​IMG]

19. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

[​IMG]

SPEERS

What many around here bet their asses on...

20. AV1911

AV1911 Cali Girl

STEERS Steers is a quick service restaurant franchise originating from South Africa. It sells mainly flame-grilled beef and chicken burgers with soft drinks, chips and other sundries.

[​IMG]