Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

The 36 is accurate as hell!!

Discussion in 'Thin to Win - G36 Club' started by tankermw, Mar 18, 2011.

1. tankermw

Apr 10, 2008
    Today brings my round count to 500 rds down range since getting my used 36 up and running. I posted about the issues earlier. Well, I was shooting at the 3 inch diameter "shoot n see" today using good fundamentals to see just how accurate I could be with what has now become my favorite Glock & every day CCW. I was able to consistently put all 6 rounds in the 3 inch target at 7 yrds. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will. I had my cell phone with me at the range. Anyway...I LOVE this pistol!!!
  2. j-glock22

Sep 20, 2001
    Central Ohio
    Five years later I still kick myself for selling mine. I had one of the "good ones". The 36 is one fine CCW tool, don't let it get away.

3. Atlas

Atlas transmogrifier

Oct 1, 2001
    north of the equator
    Both of my G36's are more accurate than I.
    Neither has ever failed me.
    I will never part with either of them.
  4. Pecos Bill

Pecos Bill

Aug 20, 2010
    West Michigan
    Good shooten partner!! Those paper zombies better be careful!!!!:wow:

I to have found my G36 a great shooting gun as well. 50 feet and under 5" spread. For me, I don't need it any better than that.
  5. I use 30 pound empty refrigerant cans at 50 yards as a fun shooting drill for my G36. It is surprising to me how accurate this gun can be at that distance.