close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

that man has never been drunk before.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by BEER, Apr 22, 2013.

1. BEER

BEER bad example

May 2, 2006
    Dayton, Texas
    had a friend over tonight who wanted to drink with the rest of us. being a man we thought he'd been drunk before. we were wrong.

how a man reaches the age of 40 and has never been drunk we don't understand. it happened tonight though and it was comical to say the least.

his keys are currently on my roof and he's sleeping it off in my spare bedroom. he's in for 1 hell of a painful surprise tomorrow morning.

we should have known after his 2nd drink but we were so focused on our own state or inebriation that we missed it. lol

tomorrow morning he will be greeted with slimy eggs, grease covered bacon, and an ashtray full of ashes and cigarette butts. lol

i should probably feel bad, but i don't. lmao

2. 23LS1

23LS1

Feb 18, 2013
    Can't wait to hear the follow up story tomorrow!!

3. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

May 2, 2010
    Midwest
    40 and never been drunk? Damn!

I worked with a guy a few years ago, he was 27 and had never done the horizontal bump and grind before. I think that's worse than never getting a buzz on.

4. I'm closing in on that age and I've never been drunk, buzzed, or anything remotely close. But that's by choice.

I have, however, been around enough of those mornings to know that your "breakfast special"? That's just cold, man!

5. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nov 13, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Give him the full experience and break out the Sharpie for old times sake. :rofl:

6. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    If you can still hold on to the carpet, y'ain't drunk.

[​IMG]

7. vart

vart

Feb 17, 2000
    The Palouse
    My mother-in-law is 62 and has never had a drop of alcohol, other than what is in medications.:shocked:

Her abstinence is due to religious beliefs... Quite amazing to a former sailor like me.

8. It's probably best not to lose any kind of virginity after the age of 40.

9. BEER

BEER bad example

May 2, 2006
    Dayton, Texas
    no sir! i will screw with you bad if you get drunk at my place and make an ass of yourself, but one thing i will not allow is permanent markings. been there, done that, and i will not put anybody else through that long term hell.

i'm not going to call my place a safe haven by any means, but i'm also not gonna have anybody leave here with anything that will be awkward to explain to kids or grandparents the next day.

10. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    Back in the day I could handle alcohol fine, but the second time "they" tricked me a mickey I wasn't ready for it. They took photos...

Statute of limitations is a non-issue as I haven't been able to get my hands on the photos yet, but if/when I do, I'm gonna sue 'em all.

11. MikeG22

MikeG22 CLM

Jun 24, 2002
    San Diego
    Put shaving cream in his hands and then tickle his face with something for a wakeup call in the morning

12. jasonvp

jasonvp Kantre Member Lifetime Member

It's actually quite easy: Don't every take a sip of alcohol. I'm the same age and haven't ever had it. Never will.

jas

13. automatic slim

automatic slim Walmart Shopper

May 28, 2007
    Disputed Territory
  14. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

Apr 22, 2007
    North Idaho
    We don't invite teetotalers to the fun parties, not enough soap boxes, trophies or ribbons.

15. Gun Shark

Gun Shark

Aug 25, 2005
    Florida
    I'm 22 and I've been drunk 3 times. I really hate it and plan to never be drunk again. I set my absolute limit to two normal sized drinks, whether it's beer or anything else. That said, there is always that one drink that is stronger than you expected and hits you like a ton of bricks.

I don't drink anything, but iced tea if I have to drive 99% of the time, but for that 1% I have a great support system that I never have to worry about a ride if I need it. Worst comes to worst, I sleep it off in my car. I will never drive drunk or impaired and I am extremely vigilant about that.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  16. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    Can't wait to hear what happens:rofl::rofl:

17. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Sweet Home Alabama
    27 is a very late bloomer by today's standards, but I've heard of worse.

The guy you know could be a real life 40 year old virgin in the making! :shocked:

18. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Apr 5, 2007
    Utah
    Treat him like a teenager.

Make him mow the lawn. :supergrin:

19. arclight610

arclight610

Dec 2, 2009
    Fixed it.