close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thanks Mas (Stand your Ground Law)

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by Tommato, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Tommato

Tommato
    Expand Collapse

Mas,

Just saw a fairly recent video of a speech you gave regarding the stand your ground law and use of lethal force, with brief reference to the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman situation in Florida. I don't have any questions, but want to thank you for providing such a clear and riveting discussion on this important topic extemporaneously. I had no idea you were such a polished speaker, but you indeed are. Very well done, and thanks for all of us!

Tommato

2. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob
    Expand Collapse
    KoolAidAntidote

Tommato, it sounds as if you're talking about this one:http://www.cato.org/event.php?eventid=9141

I very much appreciate your kind words, but it's not so much about being a polished speaker as it is about having your facts straight.

best,
    Mas

3. Tommato

Tommato
    Expand Collapse

Yes, thats it - thanks for providing the link for others. Very worth watching!

Tommato