close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Thanks GSSF

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Mrs Glockrunner, Nov 9, 2012.

1. As the GSSF year winds down with only one more match to go, I'd like to thank all of the hard working people at Glock, and especially GSSF. Their schedule of matches, flying/driving all over the country, posting the prelims and finals as quickly as they can, and having a great attitude towards all of it, deserves a debt of gratitude.

I'm happy they have a schedule breather before it kicks into high gear next year. I hope they all realize how much we appreciate all of their hard work.

Hope all of the Glock folks have a great holiday season, and we look forward to the year to come.

:wave:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012

2. 1RoundEye

1RoundEye

Feb 21, 2010
    Well said, and I am in total agreement. We're all fortunate to have them, and to have GLOCK support such a great program.

3. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Jun 25, 2004
    Texas
    I spoke with someone today from GSSF and they said the Thanks is nice but they'd perfer if you sent CASH.

4. emtjr928

emtjr928

Jan 26, 2012
    McDonough, Ga.
    Lol:D

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. PM720

PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
  6. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    You go right ahead!
    I saved'em 20 on a mag....

7. mike g35

mike g35

Jun 23, 2011
    Charleston W.V.
    Same here. What a great season put on by great people!!!! Can't wait until next year. See ya in Dayton!!!!!!! :)

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

8. Yes great Job and Thanks ,.I am in the North East and our season ended in Late August .

9. We were digging out our fur coats down here this past week; you'd still be wearing shorts, Larry.