close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Thanks For the Prayers

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Magicmanmb, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Thanks to all who sent prayers and good wishes. I broke jail (hospital) Sunday before last I've been on high dose blood thinners since the embolus in October. What showed as a blockage this time that they thought was a clog from fat was actually another embolus. Somehow it had not dissolved after all this time, and part had broke loose and caused a mini stroke. Healthcare here really stinks. I put back up a couple of the items I will not be using. I will be going back as a reserve, for the insurance, the wife didn't know I would be covered under the policy (up north not SC). It will be strictly desk and directing traffic & the drunk wagon. No patrol. Private insurance would cost over 10K a year.

Again thanks to all of you.

Chris aka MagicmanMB.

Also someone hijacked my account here and on Paypal I haven't paid anyone with paypal since Feb. 09. If you made or received a payment after 2/01/09 from me I didn't get it or purchase I have had to sue Paypal to get them to close my account permanently. We know who stole our Identities the wifes ex. Just can't prove it.

2. ronnie1970

ronnie1970

Nov 26, 2004
    Winnabow nc
    I did not know you were sick glad your feeling better take care,God Bless. Ronnie:wavey: