Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Thanks Barry.

Discussion in 'Okie Memorial Area' started by okie, Jan 30, 2013.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    I made about 1500 more dollars in 2012, other than that everything else is the same:dunno:
    Magnus2131 likes this.
  2. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    May I go to Wendy's instead:supergrin:
    Magnus2131 likes this.

3. Fred G

Fred G

Apr 1, 2008
    In addition to the 2% increase in the payroll tax for SS back to its original 6% before Obungler and his band of thieves started messing with SS, there is another tax change. I am retired and my wife is still working. In the past few years we have used the HCRA, Health Care Reinbursement Account, where she is employed. Under the old rules for HCRA we could have up to $2500 each put into the account for a tolal of $5000 that would not be taxed. This year we are limited to a total of $2500 for the both of us. So that is another $800 in Federal income tax we have to pay and we also have to pay State income tax on the $2500. Feeling it in my shorts I am! Really feel sorry for a working parent with a spouse and 2-3 young kids that now can only set aside tax free the $2500 instead of the $5k. :steamed::steamed:
  4. G19Tony

G19Tony Sneet CLM

Mar 7, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    I was going to say that too, Mark. Breaking even is the best deal. As John said, why give the .gov a loan every year. :wavey:
  5. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

Aug 9, 2008