close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Thank You Jerry!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by PMMA97, Jan 13, 2005.

1. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    I just want to thank Jerry Trinidad for taking the time and lots of effort in acquiring my "pasalubongs" :) I dont even personally know the guy but he gave me a FREE *Hellweg competition holster made for a Glock 24 but was a perfect fit for my compensated 1911 :) It was a very nice experience meeting him and his wife. I hope I could join you guys on your Jan. 21 gathering because he has LOTS of giveaways for the BOGS ;) Thank you Sir!

* 226A

IPSC SPEED HOLSTER - 4-6 inch Large Autos

The utlimate steel lined leather competition holster, as used by IPSC champions Ted Bonnet and Brian Enos. Fully adjustable for height and angle. Adjustable tension for a fast, smooth draw.

2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    ^c allright! so what are you waiting for? laban na!;z

3. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    PMMA97, mukhang sinalubong mo na si Santa Claus ah. ;f

4. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

Sep 15, 2001
    19th Hole
    PMMA97 forgot to mention that the Hellweg I gave him was unused, virgin, never been in a belt, never been in a match. Cherring cherry.

5. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Wow! Make sure dahan-dahan sa unang gamit. ;f

6. tanduay

tanduay

Jan 12, 2005
    Philippines
    I'm new here! si EC ang nag invite sa akin. sa BE forum gamit ko 'achard'. Para ma iba naman ako dito. ;c hik!

Sana one of this days makasama ako sa inyo kahit isang beses. Masyado kasi hectic ang sched. every quarter lang ako dyan and ususally 3 days lang then uwi na ako.

7. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    Honga :) Pati yung Kydex virgin din kaya nilagyan ko ng pampadulas (armor all);)

8. gunfool

gunfool

Aug 23, 2004
    makati
    Swerte mo sir!;f

9. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    Welcome Tanduay #wav

If skeds match, do join us on the 21st at ESL- The Fort Strip- BOG Night Out with Jerrytrini II!;E

10. tanduay

tanduay

Jan 12, 2005
    Philippines
    sa monday nandyan ako pero wednesday kailangan ako bumalik. Try ko mag extend sa sa next meeting (quarter) namin. Hopefully ma putok ko na yung new std gun ko.