Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Thank Corzine

Discussion in 'Tri State Glockers' started by highlandsvette, Jan 4, 2010.

1. highlandsvette

Mar 4, 2009
    New Jersey
    One handgun per month!!:steamed: Thankyou Gov. Corzine.You had to screw us one more time before you left office.:toilet:
  2. What's with this crap. I just left Lawman. In NJ you can get 3 pistol permits per app. and they expire in 90 days. If I need to order a weapon, my last permit will expire before i get it.
    My Chief says to keep applying for new permits. I think that'll raise a few eyebrows!
    And for those of you who think being an LEO gets you special treatment....My permits took 100 days.
    Anyone know a friendly FFL in South Jersey? I found what I want on guns america, but I don't know a soul with a FFL and the local guys GA lists don't seem to be interested.

3. I don't know how far south you are but I have purchased from Ron at Legacy Firearms. He is in southern Monmouth County. I believe that he only charges 10% above dealer cost for any new stuff.
  4. I'm in Burlington Co but Monmouth isn't that far. He seems to have a large inventory.
    I'm looking at a ruger lcp .380 as a bug (and he has one $25 less than Lawman). But I'm told the PDs policy on back up weapons may be under review. I wouldn't carry this piece as an off duty weapon so not much sense in getting one if the bug deal is scrapped.