close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

TFO sites

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by jaysword, Sep 27, 2011.

1. jaysword

jaysword

Sep 8, 2011
    got my new TFO sites on my glock 26 today. they look sweet. can't wait to take it to the range tomorrow to see the difference. i can tell just by looking thru the sites at home without a target that i'm able to get my sites lined up pretty quickly. would definitely suggest them for upgrade sites if you are looking. by the way this site rocks. so much information available.

2. Genin

Genin Designated Left

Oct 25, 2010
    Bloomsburg PA
    I love my TFOs as well. They are fantastic.

3. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
  4. GMAN12

GMAN12

Sep 7, 2009
    S. E. Mich.
    I put a set on my G30, best sites I have ever had, and I have all the rest, Ameriglo, Trijicon, Mepro's, Truglos TFO's are the best MHO, just make sure to get the TFO.

5. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005
    If they finally got the bugs out of them--great!

Avoid using harsh solvents on all fiber optics...

Is the warranty still only 90-Days?

--Ray

6. Little Joe

Little Joe

Dec 28, 2007
    At The Ready
    No. They have a 10 year warranty. If you ever have a problem, call them. They don't answer emails very well. When I called I got shuffled through the menu and dumped into a leave your number message box, which they didn't get back to me on, either. However, I decided to try any and all menu options that would get me to a person. I did that rather quickly, and the human being took care of my problem immediately. That's the trick, I give you that for free :supergrin:, don't follow the logical route for the problem. Get a person on the phone. 10 Year warranty.

I love TFOs. They are my go-to sight.