close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Tested KRISS Mag extension on G20

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by meangreenlx50, Mar 13, 2010.

1. After reading numerous threads and how to's I assembled two KRISS .45 acp mag extension on my G20 mags. I shot 33 rds through one and 66rds in the other (it was all I had reloaded). The function was fine I think that the weight change as the mag empties made the first mag double feed once. I call it a success and now wonder why no Glock equivalant to the Beretta Storm carbine? 10mm Carbine would be very awesome.:notworthy:

2. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Oct 11, 2003
    SW Virginia
    I for one have been waiting for Glock to do that for a long time, it has certainly driven the rumor mill for some time. I don't think we will ever see that from glock. However, there are other opportunities out there. I understand Lone Wolf has developed an AR lower that takes glock magazines, not sure on the availability of the lowers for the .45/10mm size guns. Then there is the Mech Tech systems CCU conversion which mounts a glock lower to a carbine upper of their manufacture. That would be a good platform for the larger magazines.

3. tlen

tlen

Feb 11, 2009
    Kansas
    So, how many 10mm rounds can you get in the KRISS extended G20 magazine ?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  4. d13s3l

d13s3l

Jul 12, 2008
    Tx
    what follower were you using?

i ask b/c it wasnt successful for me. rounds kept jamming up b/c follower would snag &/or get lodged. it would only feed 6-9 rounds successfully

5. I was getting around 32-33 rds per mag. I reshaped the 10mm follower till it fed across the transition. Look around for a good how to with pics thats what I did.

6. PromptCritical

PromptCritical AgentOfEntropy

Oct 25, 2002
    The Beaver State
    Bump for more info.

Anyone else tried this? Link to follower mods?

I want to try it.

7. Gunnuts10mm

Gunnuts10mm

Nov 14, 2007
    Try here. :supergrin: