close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Test Drive Unlimited: X360

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by freakshow10mm, Jan 16, 2007.

1. freakshow10mm

freakshow10mm 10mm Advocate

Anyone play it? I have an account with gamefly.com and have been renting a lot of games (my latest were GRAW, GOW, and FEAR is on the way). I won't own any games anymore, just rent for X360 and PSP, although I'm thinking of buying African Safari and TDU.

So what do you think of TDU? I think it is pretty cool. I am not very far yet. I got a Pro rating bought a sold a tricked out Audi TT sport, have a Nissan 350Z NISMO S-Tune fully loaded, and just bought a Dodge SRT10 but don't have a tuner shop to trick it out so it is just stock. Just sitting pretty with $300K in the bank. I can't buy any bikes yet as I haven't unlocked all the car dealerships yet. That's the thing that ticks me off the most. What do you have to do to unlock all the car dealerships? I looked on cheatcc.com for help but it doesn't mention anything.

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    You will enjoy FEAR. I think its outstanding. I have the 360 version. I even thought about picking up the PS3 version once it becomes available. Its supposed to have some extras.

3. freakshow10mm

freakshow10mm 10mm Advocate

Played a little bit of FEAR last night. I like it a lot. I love FPS. Thinking of buying TDU as a long term game.

I was all pumped up for the PS3 but now I will save it for something else. I see myself getting a Wii in the near future. Overpriced.

4. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    I bought the PS3 mainly for the blue-ray disc player. Plus, the graphics are awesome. For whatever reason the wii doesn't appeal to me. OThen again, I'm not a Nintendo guy by any means.