close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Tenn. man arrested for racing unmarked police car

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by glockluvr64, Jun 20, 2011.

1. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

Mar 29, 2005
    Kansas
    Wichita, KS used to have an unmarked, black Mustang. I hear they had great success infiltrating the random light racer scene.

2. redneck1861

redneck1861

Jan 7, 2011
    I thought I was gonna go to jail once for doing something kinda like this. I was 18 just bought a brand new Acura TL-S type. I was giving my dad a ride out here where I live, the speed limit on this newly paved road was still marked at 25MPHSo I am driving along doing the speed limit when some middle-aged woman starts tailgating me really bad. She goes to pass in a no pass zone. So I throw it into 1st gear and take off, she stayed beside me even when I hit 110MPH, my dad was freaking out I backed off. About 2 miles up the road she is out of her car holding up a badge, aparantly she was a detective and threatened to take me to jail. I talked to my grandfather who was a deputy in that county, he said I shouldnt have stopped unless she was in a car with lights.

Turns out this lady was a disgruntal ex-deputy who was canned and refused to turn in her creds.

3. G21FAN

G21FAN Useless loser Millennium Member

Apr 23, 1999
    Pell City, Alabama
    That was a bit stupid to do.

4. redneck1861

redneck1861

Jan 7, 2011

Yes it was, but I was young and did alot of stupid stuff, just like most teenagers

5. G21FAN

Apr 23, 1999
    Pell City, Alabama
    That too. I was referring to the fired cop refusing to give up her credentials and pulling that stunt.

6. redneck1861

redneck1861

Jan 7, 2011

Oh. lol I didnt know that she had been fired, it wasnt until I talked to my grandpa, that I learned about her. I didnt know that it would have been legal for me to just drive around her.

7. G21FAN

Apr 23, 1999
    Pell City, Alabama
    That woulda been awesome if you did know and just left her behind!!