Tell me about this AK.........

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by Airborne Infantryman, Jun 3, 2012.

1. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Great rifle. You get the coolness and ease of carrying a side folder with the comfort of shooting a fixed stock as opposed to under folders and side folding wire stocks. I own a wire and under folder and love them both but they aren't to comfortable to shoot. That rifle will be a joy to shoot and carry.

And if you don't buy it we'll require forfeiture of your man card. :supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Just an FYI, we have the Arsenal SLR107-21 on sale this week for $929.00

Also glocktalk members get free shipping! :wavey:

#22 JTBTACTICAL, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  3. WayaX

Lifetime Member

If I wanted one of these, I'd take this deal. Every batch of imports seems to go up by $100 every time.

4. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

Thats a very nice AK, I have the Saiga converted. I would say get it for sure.

5. I have the same model, well built gun, and that ammo is not corrosive, so no bath.