Tell me about Del-Ton

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by rolltide_pisco, Jan 24, 2014.

1. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

You haven't owned a DD or a Bushmaster have ya? :dunno:
    They are not even in the same ball park. DD is quality, Bushmaster is **** built by a company only interested in profits.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #21 faawrenchbndr, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  2. MarkCO

Millennium Member CLM

Let me try to phrase it another way...

If you said to me..."Mark, you are going to battle for a year, pick a factory built AR in 5.56." After I tried to figure out how to get out of it, I would ask some questions about mission, but then I would likely choose a DD or a Noveske. Are there others that could be in the mix and get it done? Sure, but I would not be thinking about a BM, DT, KT, WW, S&W, CMMG or a plethora of others, not even for a second.

#22 MarkCO, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  3. Big Bird

Big Bird NRA Life Member

Ehhh....If you were going to war for a year you would carry whatever they handed you. A weapon made to the lowest possible price point that still met the 30 year old milspec requirements with a government contract defended by a battalion of lawyers and K-street lobbyists... :supergrin:

4. MarkCO

Millennium Member CLM

It was a hypothetical...

5. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

I've had a complete Del-ton upper assembly for a long time. Never a problem with it.

6. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Some know what you meant.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app