close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Teenage Marijuana Use May Hurt Future IQ

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, Sep 1, 2012.

1. gadsden00

gadsden00

Feb 1, 2010
    more then likely thats a BS article .....i dont do marry jane or recommend it...with that said..... they gotta keep putting out propaganda to keep the war on drugs going and making money..plus with all the medical marijuana bills popping up to vote on...its propaganda time! There is no way its any worse then cigarettes....so just think how much cigs must lower IQ....

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  2. brisk21

brisk21

May 13, 2008
    Michigan

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVcFg-aOAdU"]Bob Marley (HD Live) - I Shot The Sheriff - YouTube[/ame]

4. GlockPistola

GlockPistola

Jul 16, 2012
    We don't need pot to lower IQ, we have the American Education System for that.
    [​IMG]

5. PalmettoShooter

PalmettoShooter

Jun 3, 2011
  6. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Dec 27, 2003
    Louisiana, CSA
    Ain't that the truth.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  7. I don't smoke and I'm not much of a drinker, but I'd rather live next to a dozen heavy smokers than one heavy drinker.

I've never had a smoker come to my door wanting to fight me. I had a couple drinkers though. I don't know what their problems were but they were certainly blown way out of proportion by the alcohol.

8. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Alcohol needs to be outlawed and it's users need to lose their guns.

9. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    And I could add to that list:

The owner of one of the biggest property management companies in Missouri.

The most brilliant mechanical engineer I've ever met who is now retired and lives off his patents.

A cardiologist.

A programmer that has one of those weird Good Will Hunting brains and can do crazy calculations in his head.

But no, I'm sure all the close minded cops and other schmucks making half what out pothead friends make are really more up to speed with their compelling "You must be a pothead!" arguments are really the ones in the know here.

10. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

Aug 9, 2008
    Kansas
  11. scwine

scwine ^%(#@$^!!!!!!!

Jul 16, 2007
    New Braunfels, TX
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ckIv1tiaU"]I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE - YouTube[/ame]

12. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Amsterdam Haze

Nov 29, 2010
    DFW
    You going to start another massive organized crime ring? Prohibition did that to this country. The war on drugs is doing it again. Outlawing anything guarantees someone will make tons of illegal money being the supplier of the outlawed item.

13. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    You don't say?

14. I question the intelligence of the researchers and the bafoons who ok'd such a study, a major waste of resources.

On a side note I know plenty of habitual marijuana users, some are total losers and some are functioning at very high levels. I could care less about adults smoking it on their back deck, none of my business. I'm totally against drugged driving and use in non adults.

15. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Amsterdam Haze

Nov 29, 2010
    DFW
    Soitenly! nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

16. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    I certainly hope that nobody here ever requires the services of the head of neurosurgery at Sloan-Kettering. I went to high school with him and he was known as, "Bud." HH

17. Hawaiiglock

Hawaiiglock 58008

Jul 15, 2008
    Kona, Hi
    I was watching one of those border patrol shows and according to one of the agents 70-80% of the cartels profit comes from smuggling pot, not coke, meth, heroin or people, just pot. If America has that large of an appetite for it why not legalize and collect the taxes? Heck, it's not like the war on drugs is working, if I really wanted some I'm sure all it would take is a few phone calls to some friends.

18. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    How about just legalize. No new taxes.

19. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    The people we elect into office never met a tax they didn't like. HH

20. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    If they can tax your cannabis plant they can tax your tomato plant.