close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ted Nugent coming out with AMMO line!!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by dreis454, Jan 27, 2012.

1. dreis454

dreis454

Jul 11, 2009
    Enfield,CT
    Available summer 2012.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ceVVABI_K8"]SHOT Show 2012: Ted Nugent - YouTube[/ame]

2. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    I guess he's thinking 0bama might get reelected?

3. Vanilla-gorilla

Vanilla-gorilla Registered Noob

Lol. Guess i will puckup a box or two when it comes out. 8)

4. Bob Hafler

Bob Hafler

Sep 13, 2011
    Lets see I didn't buy any Tim Allen tools because his name was on them, probably won't buy any Ted Nuggent ammo for the same reason. I think we have more than a few good choices out there already.

5. Bill Keith

Bill Keith

Jan 3, 2006
    Humble, TX
    One thing is for sure,IT'S GONNA BE REAL LOUD:rofl:

6. You don't know how long I've been wishing..."I just wish Ted Nugent would bring out a line of ammo." :upeyes:

7. byf43

byf43 NRA Life Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Southern Maryland
    Haven't looked at the video, yet, but, I'll bet he names his ammo line, "Whack 'em & Stack 'em"!

:supergrin:

8. Fuerte

Fuerte Cigar?

Apr 29, 2005
    The Woodlands, TX
    I found this:

http://piercemunitions.com/press.html

Press Releases:

Company will manufacture HIGH PERFORMANCE hunting ammunition for Ted Nugent, an avid hunter and music legend.

Buffalo, New York January 6, 2011 – Pierce Munitions, LLC has entered an exclusive agreement to manufacture high performance hunting ammunition for the legendary Ted Nugent.

Pierce Munitions is a company whose main focus is producing high quality performance ammunition. The Ted Nugent Brand will be available for retail distribution exclusively through American Tactical , Rochester, NY.

Under the Nugent Brand, Pierce will manufacture the most popular calibers of hunting ammunition. They plan to produce hand gun hunting ammunition in .357 magnum, 10mm, 44 magnum and 45 Long Colt as well as various hunting rifle ammunition from the .223, 308, 30-30, 243, 30-06, 270, 300 Win Mag and the 50 cal. BMG. Each caliber will be available with various projectile options.

Ted Nugent, a lifelong outdoorsman and hunter, said "My life, family and friends are one big shooting, hunting, outdoor family. I am excited and proud to now help create state of the art ammo for dedicated sporters everywhere."

Nugent looks forward to partnering with Pierce. “Ted Nugent is putting his name on our product and insists in "Perfection in every shot" said Chief Marketing Officer, Andrew Wright. “That is our sole focus right from the beginning". "We use only the finest components available". "Each round is hand inspected and hand packaged.”

In the first quarter of 2012, the company will start producing the Nugent branded ammunition and the product is expected to be available at most sporting goods retailers by July 2012.

Pierce Munitions LLC is based in Buffalo, NY, founded in 2009 and is owned by CEO, Aaron J. Pierce.

9. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
    Watched the whole video. Loved Uncle Ted's take on Obama, Holder, and the rest of the "gang." I can totally relate to his passion.

10. g2122

g2122

Dec 17, 2008

ditto

11. mdsn969

mdsn969

Apr 15, 2011
  12. Sign me up.
    Someone vocal who isn't afraid to take it to Washington and the anti's? I'll buy his bubble bath if it helps!

13. mdsn969

mdsn969

Apr 15, 2011
    Amen...

14. How long until he has a stranglehold on the market?

15. rpew1

rpew1

Nov 29, 2011
    Maryland
    If it is anything like his line of arrows then count me in.

16. unit1069

unit1069

Oct 10, 2007
    So. Central US
    Let Ted's ammo go through the same testing procedures every other ammo goes through, including backyard tests.

If it's worthy the it is what it is. If not the word will get around fast.

17. The_Drizzle

The_Drizzle I make it rain!

Jul 23, 2009
    Columbus, OH