Team Glock 30

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by geo80, Nov 24, 2012.

1. RPVG

The mags have an slight extension that fits the pinky.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Well with that response you just sold me. Thanks. Hope my local shop can get a 30sf in when I get the funds in a few weeks

3. i agree 100% love my sf

4. Dang, i traded mine for a G36, will you have a page for mourners?:embarassed:

I really liked that gun, it was great for just shooting enjoyment. i am just too practical, i wanted something that would carry better for me and i couldn't afford both

5. I love my 30sf never go anywhere without it.

6. I love the 30SF I just held one tonight. Feel free to donate one to me.

7. Love mine. Shoots great and great round.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. 30SF with a 30s on its way.
    [​IMG]

9. Gen4 G30 announced....yes please!!! So with the blackstrap system it's obviously gonna replace the Gen3 SF version right? Now that its announced I hope they have a generous supply so the wait isn't too long

10. I note the skateboard tape on the grip - I'm thinking of doin' the same to both my G35 and to the G30 (whenEVER I get it)...the used Gen2 G21 I bought had tape on the grips so I've got no idea from whence it came. I see many options out there - anyone have a suggestion as to which they prefer (among those who use such tapes)...one of the products I've looked at is Talon Grips...I LIKE the feel of my G21 with the tape, but wonder how it would work on a carry gun. Also I'm curious about a product from TAS - a low profile fiber optic sight that fits into the rear sight dovetail and co-witnesses with the front sight...anyone use this???

CB in FL

11. just bought a brand new Glock 30 exactly 1 week ago

havent shot it yet...although i have shot a couple 30s before.

it joins my carry stable of a S&W 442 and G19.

12. What sights do you have on there?

13. Ameriglo I-dot

14. good thing you got a glock then huh.of the ammo that i can find at my gun shops .45acp is on the low end for price,that being said all there is is .45acp 10mm and .357 sig and then odd ball calibers.

I ALSO LOVE MY BLOCKY G30!!!:supergrin:

15. are those Talon grips? I just bought some Talon grips for my G30sf and they don't look like those. in the rear there is no flap going up from the bottom rear up the back strap like these picks. I wonder if they changed them. my Talon grips for my 23 and 27 has the rear flaps.

#55 1canvas, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  16. I just bought G30sf last week for a house gun. after shooting it I started carrying it in a M-Tac holster that was for my 23. I really like this gun, it carries much better than I thought it would and it shoots great. I have looked at these for a few years and always said it was too thick and heavy for me, now its becoming my favorite Glock.
    I also thought a 27 grip was to small and the recoil would be too bad until I bought one. now its my favorite summer carry gun.

17. wdp

wdp

I like your taste in personal carry.

18. I was thinking about getting a G30. But this thread has taught me that buying a G30 makes a person un-able to read.

:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

19. Team 30 I like it!

20. Glock 30 Gen4 for me! Awesome gun