close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Tea Party: ‘The Ugliest Side of the United States of America’

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Apr 25, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Not one person has ever provided one shred of evidence that any tea party member ever uttered a racial slur at any event. Yet these lying, abhorrent, bottom-feeding race-baiters STILL cling to the notion that it's true because it somehow makes them feel better to think that racism is still alive and well in America. The majority have moved onward and upward in race relations, but these scum-suckers obviously slept through the transformation, reveling in their self-induced ignorance.

But don't get me started.

2. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

You're really gonna see 'ugly' when we cut off the 'Obama's Stash' money .....

3. aircarver

Well, yeah !

We noticed !

4. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.

Ah the stash, I'd forgotten about that.

5. I have this haunting image of Pelosi carrying that huge ****ing gavel and those tyrant thugs in a gmag with her. She and the thugs taunted the patriots.

6. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    I have been called ugly before so I must be a Tea Party member.

The story is BS. He didn't get beat with ball bats or hammer so he got off well.

7. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

We have had Obama Truth Squadders here who absolutely loathed the Tea Party (remember Tommy?).

The whole idea of responsible and fair spending and taxing, just sends shivers up liberals' spines.

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    That says a lot about the complete lack of understanding of basic economics that causes someone to become a liberal.

It is hard to believe they can say something like that and not instantly feel stupid, but they do.

9. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    Libtards fail to comprehend that while beauty may only be skin deep, stupid does indeed go all the way to the bone.

10. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Same mentality exhibited in birthers and truthers: Ignore reality at all costs. If you want something to be a certain way, then it is that way, and no amount of evidence contradicting it (or lack of evidence supporting it) matters.

Welcome to the human condition.

11. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Tommy?

12. aircarver

13. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Sapere aude

Oct 20, 2004
    Republic of Alabama
    Winston ?

14. aircarver

15. robertoh

robertoh

Oct 28, 2004
    Ohio
    The Lefty/Liberals will always tell you who they fear most. And the TP since 2010 give the L/L nightmares.

16. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    Absurdistan