close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Taurus Ultralite .38spl.

Discussion in 'The Wheelhouse' started by syntaxerrorsix, Feb 7, 2012.

1. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.
    [​IMG]

It seems I have a timing issue. This is my second Ultralite and my first problem. Double action firing causes the gun to bind up after the third shot. Single action shooting doesn't seem to bother it much. The cylinder is definitely off a hair when observed through the barrel in action.

I suppose the questions I really need to know are what are my options to fix this or is the cost likely to be more than the gun is worse. I'm of the understanding that timing issues are probably the worst problems to have with a revolver.

2. Chup

Chup

Feb 11, 2008
    N. Ohio
    Have your dealer send it back to Taurus for repair. The lifetime warranty will cover it. It's better to have the Dealer handle it because it seems they get better service. You can do it yourself but, Taurus can be a pain to deal with at times. I personally have had no problems. I have herd a few horror stories.

3. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.
    I figure that was the route I would need to take. I've never had to return a firearm for a warranty issue however. :wavey: