close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Tarheel Glockers

Discussion in 'Local Glock Forums' started by pbaileyjr, Mar 15, 2013.

1. pbaileyjr

pbaileyjr

Feb 23, 2013
    I didn't see any North Carolina Glockers here so I hope to get this going. I've had a G22 since 1991. More recently (last week) I purchased a G23 Gen 4 and a G26 Gen 4 from Cheaper Than Dirt (they aren't). Don't do a lot of shooting but will be getting in more now that we've joined a local range.

2. pbaileyjr

pbaileyjr

Feb 23, 2013

3. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    Search for "Carolina Glockers" it's a subforum for NC/SC.'08.

4. pbaileyjr

pbaileyjr

Feb 23, 2013
    North Carolina Glock shooters need their on place though.

5. ashecht

ashecht

Feb 10, 2010
    Charlotte NC
    I am an NC Glocker. Lived here in the Queen City for over 20 years. Live near UNCC and shoot at Eagle gun/range in Concord NC not too far from Charlotte Motor Speedway...and no, I am NOT a Nascar fan. Thank god I only have to deal with that twice a year, May and October. If any other NC Glockers live near Charlotte and want to go shoot, shoot me an PM.

6. pbaileyjr

pbaileyjr

Feb 23, 2013
    I live just north of Zebulon and have joined Front Line Defense USA shooting range that will be opening soon in Warren County. Have owned at G22 for years and just got a new G23 Gen 4 and G26 Gen 4. The 9 is for my wife to carry. Anyone in eastern NC looking for a place to shoot should check out FrontLineDefenseUSA.com

7. pbaileyjr

pbaileyjr

Feb 23, 2013
    OK, I'm new here so still learning how it works... I guess what I'm asking for is how to make a "sub forum" for "tarheel glockers" under the "where you live" forum. Can it be done? Maybe there's just not enough interest...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013