close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Talk to me about the Jericho 941...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by zackwatt, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Lior

Lior GUNS=FREEDOM

Jul 23, 2004
    Israel
    The Jericho shoots very nicely but it is a bit heavy to carry daily (although LEOs hereabouts do just that). CZ75 mags aren't completely compatible - they need another hole drilled in them to seat in Jerichos.

2. LSUAdman

LSUAdman Pew Pew

Aug 3, 2010
    Texas
    Got mine earlier this year - great purchase. I picked up the compact - steel frame version, and it fits wonderfully in my hand. Finding mags is difficult right now, and only one IWB holster seems to have been made for these. Get it if you can get a good price.

3. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    I wouldn't mind having an original Jericho in 41AE for the collection. :cool:

4. RGbiker

RGbiker

Oct 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Looks much like the Tanfoglo (EEA) Force 99 in 9mm DA/SA, another CZ75 clone. Also resembles the STAR 30MI in 9mm, DA/SA.

5. EvilWayz

EvilWayz NVMQVAM IGNOSCERE, NVMQVAM OBLIVISCI

Aug 5, 2015
    Dixie

I hate to resurrect an ancient thread but I just bought a Jericho 941F and three different online stores assured me that CZ-75B mags will fit fine. They are on their way so if they don't I'll report back here.

I was wondering if anyone knew the designation of the frame mounted safety/decocker. Mine has a frame mounted safety for "cocked and locked" carry, and I can manually decock it. It is the "F" version.