close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Talk to me about the Jericho 941...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by zackwatt, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Lior

Lior
    Expand Collapse
    GUNS=FREEDOM

The Jericho shoots very nicely but it is a bit heavy to carry daily (although LEOs hereabouts do just that). CZ75 mags aren't completely compatible - they need another hole drilled in them to seat in Jerichos.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. LSUAdman

LSUAdman
    Expand Collapse
    Pew Pew

Got mine earlier this year - great purchase. I picked up the compact - steel frame version, and it fits wonderfully in my hand. Finding mags is difficult right now, and only one IWB holster seems to have been made for these. Get it if you can get a good price.

3. bac1023

bac1023
    Expand Collapse

I wouldn't mind having an original Jericho in 41AE for the collection. :cool:

4. RGbiker

RGbiker
    Expand Collapse

Looks much like the Tanfoglo (EEA) Force 99 in 9mm DA/SA, another CZ75 clone. Also resembles the STAR 30MI in 9mm, DA/SA.

5. EvilWayz

EvilWayz
    Expand Collapse

I hate to resurrect an ancient thread but I just bought a Jericho 941F and three different online stores assured me that CZ-75B mags will fit fine. They are on their way so if they don't I'll report back here.

I was wondering if anyone knew the designation of the frame mounted safety/decocker. Mine has a frame mounted safety for "cocked and locked" carry, and I can manually decock it. It is the "F" version.