close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Talk Show hosts told to "tone down" Muslim talk

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by TexanRon, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    Yeah, just like those poor ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!! Hard working, law abiding, just want a better life......oh....wait.....at our expense!!!......nevermind!!!:rofl:

2. MrGlock21

MrGlock21

Apr 16, 2001
    North Texas
    No doubt. Besides thinskinnedness we have a case of good old fashioned stupidity.

3. just a shooter

just a shooter

Feb 7, 2007
    I hope she does get a job with Beck and together they turn up the heat and connect more dots.

4. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

Dec 28, 2000
    You have the freedom of speech, you do not have the right to an audience.

1st amendment has nothing to do with this. Was the person arrested and/or jailed? If it's not the Gov't doing it, it's not a 1st amendment issue.

5. filthy infidel

filthy infidel 100% Infidel

Apr 24, 2007
    North Carolina
    Listen to 'em before you fail.

Retard much?:yawn:

6. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Nov 7, 2001
    USA
    Muslims were not allowed to immigrate before the 1965 Immigration Reform Act.

Your concept that MLK and LBJ were among the founding fathers is a misconception.

BTW, the founding fathers did not sanction "gay marriage" either. Homosexuality was a felony.

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  7. I didn't see any mention by Casey of making the military more effective, just more diverse. It gets better:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/17/diversity-panel-wants-military-to-look-like-us/

8. limbkiller

limbkiller

Mar 25, 2011
    ky
    I'd kill everyone of them but thats just me. Cant stand there religion.

9. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    Sensitive "Lefties"..Support terrorist...

10. Grammy

Grammy Infidel

Jul 8, 2010
    Texas, where else?
    Not all muslims are terrorists but it sure seems all terrorist of late are muslim...

11. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    As always, nice little left-wing liberals believe in free speech as long as they like what is being said. Otherwise they just intone their mantra... "Silence is golden." Recon we are only supposed to listen to folks on the approved demokrat list.

12. Akil8290

Akil8290 Saracen

Feb 26, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Apparently, you can't stand correct grammar, neither. You want to kill all Muslims or just the terrorists?

13. Akil8290

Akil8290 Saracen

Feb 26, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I'm not a liberal and I'm a strong supporter in The Constitution. That being said, they have the right to free speech; they do not have the right to an audience.