close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Tag check!

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by mpol777, Jul 24, 2006.

1. mpol777

mpol777 Feral Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Cochise County, AZ
    The red gods looked highly upon me this year. AZ being lottery only for a lot of species, I pulled the motherload.

The only critter safe in AZ this year is antelope, but its time will come.

Only a few more months and "It's game time".

2. good luck and post whatever you get. I didn't even bother applying for any of our quote hunts permits this year.

3. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk CLM

Jan 2, 2005
    Taylorsville, KY
    Good hunting.:cool:

I put my $10 in for my chance at one of the 200 Elk permits for this season. Now, where's that crossed fingers smilie at...

4. mpol777

mpol777 Feral Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Cochise County, AZ
    I think it's cool that there's even a season in bluegrass country. RMEF sure has made strides. :thumbsup:

5. Razoreye

Razoreye ♥♥Adorkable!♥♥

Hope you get it! I hear you can nab any elk that wander out of the protected counties too! Man, I'd love to live in one of the bordering counties.

6. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk CLM

Jan 2, 2005
    Taylorsville, KY
    You and me both :cool: We now have the largest Elk herd east of the Rockies--about 5700 :woohoo:

7. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk CLM

Jan 2, 2005
    Taylorsville, KY
    This is true, and the great thing is it does not count towards your deer tag.:cool:

We flew into the airport in Pikeville early one morning. While we were waiting for the ambulance to arrive, I counted 47 Elk in the grass between the runway and the tree line--*THAT* was cool:cool: