Tactical Shotgun Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by blaster_54738, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Here's my NFA registered Benelli SNT short barreled shotgun and my tacticool ammo delivery system:tongueout:.
    [​IMG]

Flip.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. tagged

3. Gribble

Gribble R. Shackleford

I have always thought that if the SHTF I would whip out an AR or an AK and all would be well. I recently did have the SHTF with this damn ice storm from hell. To top it of I live in a bad neighborhood and was with out power for over a week. I sent the wife and kid away and me and my FN stood gaurd. All is well now but my FN is staying out from now on......
    [​IMG]

4. very nice. and good choise of sending the family away and keeping the house safe. with these crazy economic times. people will loot the ****ties of places and dont really care. im not saying your place is ****ty, but you know what i mean....any time any place.

5. Gribble

Gribble R. Shackleford

I hear that. I spent the last year and the better part of 11k on firearms in anticipation of our current Obomafication state. There was no way in hell I was going any where....

6. holy crap...now thats a chunk of change.

im only a couple thou in, and really dont want to spend anymore. well, after i get my shotgun and AK that is.

7. man this is NICE.....only thing to make it better would be the pgrip stock imo...but still SEXY....

8. Agreed sweet looking shotgun Robert. :wow:

9. Thanks everyone! Don't let the short barrel fool you. It'll throw out a four inch pattern at 15 yards using Hornady TAP #8626 eight pellet Low recoil 00 buckshot.

Flip.

10. M92

M92

Just picked up a Mossberg Maverick 88 Security for home defense. Was originally going to get a Mossberg 500, but I compared both at the store and there wasn't much difference other than the safety and trigger group. Even though the 500's parts are made in the US, that wasn't enough of a reason for me to warrant the higher price. I also picked up an ATI stock and heat shield, as well as an Uncle Mike's side saddle. I also mounted my TLR-2 for ****s and giggles. I find it funny that the weapon light is worth more than the gun. Can't wait to hit the range tomorrow to test her out.

[​IMG]

11. Krigloch

Krigloch BACONEER

new pic with the Knox

[​IMG]

12. krab

CLM

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Remington 870 12 Ga Express Synthetic Pump with 18" barrel
    -Vang Comp system
    -Knoxx tactical stock
    -Rocky Mountain coating
    -Sling from Andy's leather.com
    -Streamlight TLR-1 light
    -Tufloc single shotgun rack

13. cdemarse

cdemarse NRA Life Member

Does the knoxx change your sight picture?

14. krab

CLM

It's easier for me to get a better sight picture with the adjustable Knoxx

15. cdemarse

cdemarse NRA Life Member

Nice. Do you just have the barrel bead?

16. krab

CLM

Thanks,

Yes for now just the barrel bead but it is surprisingly accurate.

I'm looking into a rail for a small scope or laser.

17. jobes

jobes Proud Owner+NRA

Krab,

I love that rack. Not sure if that would work with my Benelli M4.

18. krab

CLM

Call Tufloc tomorrow and find out.

The rack is mounted through a 6" wood wall using breakaway hardware. One would need a chainsaw to remove the rack and then they would have to break open the Medeco high security lock.

19. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM