Glock Talk banner

Tactical Shotgun Pics Thread

1M views 2K replies 776 participants last post by  Crehtu 
#1 ·
I think we need a thread of tactical shotgun pics. I'll start

See less See more
#1,648 ·
Looking to put a vtac 2 point sling on a dept owned rem 870. I have the front sling mount covered with a gg&g snap hook/pic rail. My question is how can I attach to factory buttstock on the side without altering the stock? (against regs). Looking for something like
this but where the D-ring is on the side so the weapon's left side will lie flat against my body when slung.

#1,655 ·
A "less lethal" (LL) shotgun? Are you law enforcement?

#1,660 ·
So I have an older Beretta 1201 and it is an inertia action, I am told that it is sensitive to stuff being attached to it. Is your 1301 the same operating system, or a gas gun? That is a nice looking rig! I wonder if they do that carrier for a Mossberg?
1301 has a gas operating system. It's their own system called Blink. Claims 36% faster than all other shotguns.

If you look at the one post above yours, that's my 590A1. It has their Mossberg carrier. They have a Remington, Mossberg and universal one. Rem/Moss screw in and universal is stickered or something.

#1,661 ·
1301 has a gas operating system. It's their own system called Blink. Claims 36% faster than all other shotguns.

If you look at the one post above yours, that's my 590A1. It has their Mossberg carrier. They have a Remington, Mossberg and universal one. Rem/Moss screw in and universal is stickered or something.
Yeaaah, I looked at the price, I'm good...

#1,677 ·
I kind of wanted the ShockWave Mossberg but I just prefer 870's in general. However, I can't see dropping $400+ on a new shotty when mine works well. I think the 14" barrel is cool and all, but it's a fixed choke and the capacity on the 14" 870 (TAC-14) is only 4rds. So what to do... seems simple to me, just buy a ShockWave grip for my 870!

I bought it as a 26" 12ga 870 years ago, bought a RemChoke 18" barrel for it some time back so I can put different chokes in it (came with the breacher "choke") but still have a short barrel for HD use. It's got a Wilson +2 mag extension and had complete Hogue furniture, now only the pump grip is Hogue. I've got a 6rd Mesa Tactical shell holder on the way, should be here in a day or two.

I haven't shot it with the ShockWave grip on it, but it shortens it up a LOT. I think the TAC-14 runs just over 26", roughly 26.5", mine comes in at just right around 31", maybe a touch less. I like that I get 6rds instead of 4 and that I can choke my barrel if I want.