Tactical Shotgun Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by blaster_54738, Sep 19, 2008.

1. If you need a red dot or Eotech for your HD shotty your in over your head

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Benelli Super Nova Tactical w/ factory collapsible stock and + 3 extension. Holds 7 + 1.

[​IMG]

3. Ironic same set up minus the stock and that gun will eat any ammo u feed it enough said good pic and great choice

4. whitebread

whitebread ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The store had this on the wall today and I just couldn't leave it behind (I have a soft spot for ghost rings). I have to do something about the LOP. Other than that, it is very light and handles extremely well.

[​IMG]

Did a little work on her today (12/29) - it as raining and my hunting land was all soggy so I had some spare time. Got the bolt handle, safety, follower, mag spring, and mag tube swapped out...just waiting on the Urbino Stock and sling to arrive on Monday. I do think I will change the Mesa clamp out for a Nordic one because it is a little lighter, but the Mesa is what I had lying around. And as usual, Mike's Metal Works parts were top notch and fit perfectly.

[​IMG]

#1304 whitebread, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  5. chr_edw

chr_edw Holster Maker

Very Nice Whitebread

6. SGT45

Silver Member

OK White!!!!

Tell me about this beauty!!!! Is that a Mesa stock? with a Limb saver? How is the Mesa Stock with the Limb saver-does it reduce the recoil significantly? What type mag. extension??? Thanks for any and all info. my friend!

7. Impressively so. I've noticed that I can feel the gun move back, compress the pad, then push my shoulder. It's kind of cool.

8. whitebread

whitebread ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I love the Mesa stocks and use them on all my shotguns. I originally hated the look of pistol grips so I never gave them a shot, but one day in a gun shop I shouldered one on a used 870 and was sold. The LOP and ergonomics were absolutely perfect. If you ever do any sort of patrol on with a two point sling, the shape of their pistol grip makes going from slung to shouldered extremely natural. I have tried the Speedfeed and Koxx pistol grips and have not noticed the same...I think the flat-ish back and high cut on the back side aid in this. As far as the limbsaver, it is a good pad, but I wouldn't say it is light years ahead of the other pads. I feel no difference when shooting, however compared to the Remongton R3 pad, shooting 100+ full power slugs will not leave me bruised or sore the next day. (I never shot the gun with the original stock - that thing had a LOP that would be too long for the jolly green giant. For reference, I am 6' with normal proportions, not little dwarf arms.)

The mag extension pictured is Tac-Star, but that would only fit 6-shells, so i changed to Dave's Metal Works. Dave's fits a full 7-shells (2-3/4") and still leaves ~1/2" of movement in the tube. The finish of his also matches the gun much better. I have one of his 1-piece tubes that I will put on once I get the balls to take heat to the receiver. FWIW, I also use his large bolt handles and like them better than Nordic.

#1308 whitebread, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  9. Assault Rifle? Nope. How about a mother ****ing assault shotgun? :tbo:

This should make the gun-hating ******* cry out in fear.

Benelli Super Nova Tactical. Factory collapsible stock, factory +3 extension. Holds 8 + 1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. chr_edw

chr_edw Holster Maker

Dang nice super nova.... Does the tactical still have the 3.5" chamber?

11. Oh yes it does!

.........and I do not recommend utilizing 3.5" shells out of it unless you get kicks out of self-inflicted pain. :faint:

12. chr_edw

chr_edw Holster Maker

Awesome.... Yea just because you can don't mean you should, but nice to have the option or use it on a turkey :cool:

13. SGT45

Silver Member

Thanks Whitebread!!!

14. SGT45

Silver Member

Nice, Very Nice. I will be adding the ext. to my SNT. Not so sure on the C-stock- How is it with recoil?

15. Benelli Nova Tactical + Extension

16. Did the factory collapsible stock come with your SNT or did you buy it separately?

17. Great looking shotguns

18. The C Stock is no worse than the standard stock. That said, prepare for pain whwn shooting 3.5 shells.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

19. I bought it separately. You can find them on GunBroker.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

20. Here is what i have at home. Its a SAR 12 ga. Semi Auto Special Purpose Shotgun (SARSASP)- Sarsilmaz, imported by EAA Corp/USSG.

Although this is a stock photo taken off the net its exactly what i have on a rack above my closet door.