Tactical Shotgun Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by blaster_54738, Sep 19, 2008.

1. whitebread

whitebread ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize there was an 'older version' of the 618. As far as lights on go, I think the 318/618 is the only answer...regardless of its vintage.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Does this count? It's black and scary looking...

[​IMG]

#1242 Aiden, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  3. whitebread

whitebread ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I have been searching for the 3 gun model and nobody has them. Very nice!!!

4. It's actually a factory Benelli M2 that was worked over by Rose Action Sports.

Essentially all the things that are in the 3gun edition, except the little 3gun on the side.

5. whitebread

whitebread ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Look who has egg on their face. Beautiful gun with or without that 3 gun logo.

6. Thank you, I quite like it myself!

7. This is what I use at work. It is a fun gun to shoot.
    [​IMG]

8. This thread needs more hump-back!

I finally chopped my remington model 11

[​IMG]

Still a work in progress.

#1248 Veedubklown, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  9. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

[​IMG]

:supergrin:

10. Ding ding! That's exactly the look I was goin for. I'm interested in their loop sling they had over the back of the butt, I've only ever seen 1 pic of it. It was just a strip of leather, screwed to the top and bottom of the buttstock, and looped over the shoulder. Simple enough to recreate, but I may just go with a traditional sling.

Although, mine's of legal length. 18" barrel and 35" OAL, without a recoil pad installed.

Hers was also a 20ga, but, Barrow used a 12ga

[​IMG]

gotta love 1930's tactical.

#1250 Veedubklown, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  11. It doesn't look like he's using one. ?

12. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

Perhaps he's not, hard to tell but I recall those fellas having numerous shotguns of various types. Some had the triangle fore grip thing, some didn't.

Either way, I assume it's to assist in the type of "thumb forward" hand grip he has in the picture I posted and that they apparently use/advocate. I can see that with that type of hand grip on a standard, parallel to the bore, type of fore grip could cause issues in that it seems to "break" or bend the wrist forward and down a bit. The triangle thing it seems could help to reduce or prevent the wrist "break" or bend.

[​IMG]

:dunno:

#1252 Kilrain, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  13. I kept all the original parts (wood stock and forend, 28" vent rib remchoke barrel), but here's how the 870 looks now...

Attached Files:

14. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil
    Platinum Member

I dig it for a rifle with a handguard, no way I'd be putting my entire thumb on a bare barrel though.

15. Just picked this up.... Benelli 121 M1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

If I were to ever own another Benelli, that'd be it!

17. I figure that it would pair up nicely with my M3...

#1257 SGT HATRED, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  18. [​IMG]

Just bought this ugly turd for the low price of $165. Now to find a normal stock and have some fun :)

19. Home Defense...

[​IMG]

Combat/Slug Shooter...

[​IMG]
    Gonna move the Eotech up when I find a good ghost ring sight for the picatinny rail. Had the Burris Fastfire 3 on it but felt better with Eotech on the shotgun and FF3 on the AK.

#1259 MindBeyondAverage, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  20. lol. I would not pull the trigger on that one :rofl: