Tactical Shotgun Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by blaster_54738, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest
    CLM
    1. The JBT's

Do you have a link to the stock/rail adapter? Bushmaster?? Can't find it anywhere.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Mesa Tactical makes them

http://www.mesatactical.com/index.php?id=55

3. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest
    CLM
    1. The JBT's

I know, I have one. ;)

I appreciate the link either way. That doesn't look like a Mesa unit. There is zero gap between the receiver and the adapter, whereas the MT high tube adapter creates a visible gap with an 870.

Maybe I'm going nuts. :dunno:

4. Ah yes I now see what you're talking about...no idea either

5. here are some pics of Alyx: The Beast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Picked up a nice, used 870 Police a couple of months ago. But this post is about the Blackhawk! Knoxx Spec-Ops Stock, Generation II. Just placed my order (great deal, too) for the stock, forend and cheek piece/shell carrier. They'll ship straight from Blackhawk on Wednesday, August 31, the day they're released.

Improved recoil reduction, better grip, seven-position adjustment, three sling mount options included, and an actual LimbSaver pad. Here's a YouTube about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMtMHc5qNw8

I got the Mossy Oak Break-Up camo, 'cause if all goes as planned, I'll be shooting at a lot of geese and turkeys. And paper targets don't care what the plastic looks like, anyhow.

Here's the guy with the deal:

http://www.emergencyresponderproducts.com/blknspshstge.html

I'll post some pics when it arrives.

7. DHSGMAN

DHSGMAN Combat Veteran

My photographic skills are nill, but here's my Mossberg 930 SPX. Mods include Nordic Comp bolt handle, light mount, shell follower, and upgraded spring. Safariland 2 shell holder. GG&G sling mount and standard AR sling(which works perfectly). Insight WX-150 is mounted to the Nordic clamp. Zero issues with this Gen 1 SPX, barrel was perfect from the factory. Only thing I will change is the LOP from 14.0 to 12.5-13.0. If you are on the fence I would jump off, I sold a Benelli M1 tactical and bought this. The M1 needs gorilla arms to hold when you have gear on. Just my opinion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. VERY good looking shotgun you got. If changing the LOP to 13" was a simple "stock change", i'd be all over one of these. Why they make a tactical shotgun so dang long is just beyond me. Mossberg, FNH, Benelli.... they all are way too long for tactical use. S T U P I D IMHO

9. I have absolutely pathetic photography skills. But here's my Remington 870. It came stock with the door breech/ muzzle brake and assault stock. I tried to only add things that would make it a better weapon, no "fluff". I added the Tacstar shell holder, Wilson Combat +2 mag extension, XS Big Dot tritium sight, Elzetta light mount with 130-lumen Streamlight Polytac, and jumbo head safety switch. I'm still trying to decide if I want to have the barrel Magnaported. I'm about 75% in favor. As it stands, I LOVE it. BTW, I load it with Remington #1 buckshot.

[​IMG]

10. It has some stout recoil, she likes shooting handguns more than the 12 gauge.

11. Very nice setup you got there.

12. DougW

DougW Native Texan

H&K M1 Super90 and Benelli M1 Super90 Tactical:

[​IMG]

Love the Benelli's!

:supergrin:

13. Thanks a bunch. The barrel is getting Magnaported as we speak. I can't wait to get it back and try it out. I think she'll be perfect when I get her back.

14. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest
    CLM
    1. The JBT's

15. Crappy pic but this is mine. Rem 870 special purpose with 18.5 inch bead barrel. I have a police style walnut fore end on the way. I want to keep it very simple, classic looking, and functional. I love it so far!

[​IMG]

RYNOC

16. modestglock26

modestglock26 sleep w/ a gun

Got a beater 500A for dirt cheap a lil while back. Decided to make it beyond silly looking with a Warhammer rail and I threw on the ATI stock for now. Waiting for my MBUIS to arrive before deciding on a reflex for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I still need to take the side rails off but have been lazy.

#1038 modestglock26, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  17. whats the weight like on that?

18. modestglock26

modestglock26 sleep w/ a gun

Haven't had a chance to weigh it yet, but it's pretty....solid.