Glock Talk banner

Tactical Shotgun Pics Thread

1M views 2K replies 776 participants last post by  Crehtu 
#1 ·
I think we need a thread of tactical shotgun pics. I'll start

See less See more
#110 ·
On the top photo, is that XS-sights? How do you like them compared to ghost ring sights?
Those are actually Trijicon 3-dot tritium sights...I don't know that there's any significant difference between them and the ghost ring as far as accuracy goes, but the Track-Loks are definitely more robust.

#114 ·
Those are actually Trijicon 3-dot tritium sights...I don't know that there's any significant difference between them and the ghost ring as far as accuracy goes, but the Track-Loks are definitely more robust.
Thanks. I have ordered XS express sights that mount in place of the rifle sight on my 20" 870. I ordered the BIG dot and I am hoping that it is not TOO big. I mainly use this gun in three gun matches.

#115 ·

Both 870s, both need lights, side saddles, and slings. Top one used to look like this:

Added 20" barrel and ATI collapsible stock and forend. I like it.
All I did to the bottom one was swap the two foot long forend for a smaller one.

#116 ·
H&K Benelli M1 Super 90 - 7 in the tube, 1 on the feed tray, 1 in the chamber. 3 pt. sling, also has a pistol grip stock (not pictured).

#118 ·
I love that M1.
There are a few over at Gunbroker. I have only seen the prices go up. If you buy, be sure to get the HK Benellis. The ghost ring sight is different, and you can get one extra round in the gun by loading one on the feed tray for a total of 9. The newer M1's only load 8. Here is a NIB (without the extension or pistol grip)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117550149

Here is another with the extension, pistol grip and a standoff device - worth what is being asked.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117898732

#119 ·
I have a M1 with the 24 inch barrel that I bet doesn't have 30 rounds through it. It sits in the corner and is as stock as it came from the factory. EVERY time I watch Tom Knapp, Benelli's sponsored trick shooter, with his M2 with mag extension, I want to send mine off and have about 3 inches taken off the barrel, re-threaded for choke tubes and add the mag extension. Then I would be good to go. I don't think losing that 3 inches would affect it that much if I then took it out squirrel, rabbit, or bird hunting or shooting clay pigeons. Of course if Benelli didn't price their freakin' barrels so damn much I'd just buy a shorter one.

Nala

#121 ·
I love my Saiga 12. If I didn't live in the Sheeple's Republic of Iowa it would have a 12" barrel instead of the 19".

The Bayo is kinda "pointless", but it looks wicked.

Reactions: DA SWO
#122 · (Edited)

#123 ·
I love my Saiga 12. If I didn't live in the Sheeple's Republic of Iowa it would have a 12" barrel instead of the 19".

The Bayo is kinda "pointless", but it looks wicked.
I am so jealous of you all with your Saiga 12's. If I had the $$ I would go get one.