Tactical Shotgun Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by blaster_54738, Sep 19, 2008.

1. yeah its not to great, but other then that i love it...plus the remington bead sits up off the barrel a little bit so that helps...

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. nolt

nolt DONT PANIC!

[​IMG]

3. Thanks.

I added a second Model 500 to the arsenal. It's just an old beater Wal-Mart bird gun. I chopped the barrel down to 18.5". It rides behind the back seat in my vehicle at all times. Total investment including the fiber optic front sight and the military 00 Buck it's loaded with was under $150.

[​IMG]

4. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

You win!!!

:uglylol::number1:

5. Such a good point. I think I'll keep my 870 as is for now. But the AR-15 will receive much love soon.

Attached Files:

6. My HD. Moss 930 SPX.

Attached Files:

7. metro273

metro273 Glock 19 Rocks!

^^^ Very nice!...:supergrin:

8. Thank you. It now has a Mesa Tac barrel clamp with detachable sling swivel and small mount.

9. I TOO LOVE ITALIAN!!!
    [​IMG]

10. Huntinfool

Huntinfool ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wow every where I go on the net I hear that same thing! What will the jury think! Who cares the jury is the last thing I'll be thinking about when I'm forced to use deadly force as a last resort!

If it's a righteous shoot I should never be in front of a jury! But if I am I'll be just as adamant then as now. It's a gun people it's made to do massive damage!

~HF~

11. Sort of a thread hijack, but excellent mindset point here. You shouldn't be worried about what someone else will think when you should be thinking about saving your own @$$! Shooting someone with 12ga. buckshot or a slug is bad enough.:wow:

That, and if/when the prosecutor shows the jury your Glocktalk conversation about making your gun look less tactical for the jury, you're screwed.

Don't worry about that stuff.

12. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil
    Platinum Member

I agree wholeheartedly with the two above posts.

13. Faulkner

Faulkner Patriot
    Millennium Member

Nothing fancy here, a stock Mossberg 590 parkerized with 20 inch barrel threaded for choke tubes, factory ghost ring sights and heat shield in a speedfeed stock.

[​IMG]

14. is that a saiga

15. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil
    Platinum Member

Nope, it's basically a Rem 870 converted to take a magazine, with a really funky rail on top and an adaptor for a collapsable stock.

16. Now that's funny right there...I don't care who you are...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

17. Huntinfool

Huntinfool ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I agree whole heartedly that's some funny stuff right there!

~HF~

18. Faulkner

Faulkner Patriot
    Millennium Member

They could have at least used some tactical camo duct tape.