Tactical Shotgun Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by blaster_54738, Sep 19, 2008.

1. a big +1. I think this thread should be renamed to "TactiCOOL Shotgun Pics Thread". Mine looks just like JoshuaCs. The only mod I made to it was to replace the polymer trigger group with the stupid locking safety switch with an old school metal one I got on ebay.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

[​IMG]

3. ^^^^ LMAO.......perfect

4. :rofl:

5. I'm one of you guys now!

[​IMG]

6. I can't help but notice how the grip shape on the knoxx stocks looks very close to the grip of a Glock.

7. It is, which is probably why I like it so much.

8. Mmm.... NO! I vowed to keep my 870 completely stock. I must not give in to accessories and addons.

9. Gribble

Gribble R. Shackleford

Remington 1100 Tactical:
    Scattergun Technologies Front and Rear Tritium Ghost Ring Sight's
    Scattergun Technologies Short Butt Stock
    Dave's Metal Works Easy Loader
    Dave's Metal Work's Bolt Handle
    Mesa Tactical Six Shot Shell Holder
    Reversed Safety

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Well if you find yourself in Vegas, and want to try one out before you spend the $115 on the stock, let me know.

That grip feels GREAT. I am happy I didn't spend the 379 for the 500 with the plain jane knoxx stock. The hard plastic would probably kill my shoulder. Also, the grip was really really small, and hollow.

This grip is about the same width, maybe a little thicker than my Glock 17, and feels solid as hell.

I haven't shot it yet though

11. Don't see myself in Vegas anytime soon but thanks for the offer. I'm still tossing it around in my head. I've only shot light loads out of it so far but even those seemed somewhat punchy compared to my AR and AK which I've been shooting lately. I can only imagine what buckshot is like out of it.

How solid is the AR like stock? My AR15's has some wobble to it that's bearable but still sort of annoying.

#231 JoshuaC, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  12. frogger42

frogger42 Don't Panic!!

I subscribe to the theory of KISS (Keep it simple, stupid).

[​IMG]

14. Gribble

Gribble R. Shackleford

15. Gribble

Gribble R. Shackleford

16. Why do ghost rings cost so much? I need some inexpensive sights.

17. cdemarse

cdemarse NRA Life Member

Because they are tacticool.

18. Michigun

Michigun Miss Michigan?

My new-to-me Beretta (6+1) 1200FP (2-3/3" or 3")... been wanting 1 of these for a while & stumbled upon a good deal this past weekend at a local gun show of all places...

[​IMG]

Simple & lightweight... will probably add a little section of rail for a small quick release light but other then that I’m leaving it alone.

[​IMG]

19. im new here, but here are a few of mine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]