close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Tactical Assault Gear

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by RocPO, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Tacticalassaultgearstore.com is having a Black Friday sale. For anyone who's interested. I just picked up one of their Banshee plate carriers for $85 on sale from $120.

2. SCSU74

SCSU74 St. Cloud Proud

Jul 24, 2010
    The Northwoods
    Spent 120 2 weeks ago :( shoulda known a sale was coming

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. Yeah, I'm thinking about the vest as well. Are they carrying the plates as well?

Shellbacktactical is carrying the Banshee as well for the same price.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  4. I think the plates have a separate discount coupon: blackfri20 for 20% off. shellback and tag appear to be the same company.

5. Great, thanks! Is that the soft plate 4 pack I saw for $369? (Not finding SAPI or similar plates)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  6. pal2511

pal2511

Sep 15, 2002
    KS
    Anyone have experience with the "aggressor armor plate carrier"?

7. Well, picked up a Banshee and will likely get some new plates shortly. :)

8. ArmaGlock

ArmaGlock Glock Armorer

Dec 28, 2005
    Florida
    I've been using the Banshee as my patrol, active shooter rig for about two months. It's only been used in training so far and has held up great. It's very comfortable, I run it with the straps only, not the cummerbund. $85 is a steal, I paid about $90 when it was on sale a few months ago.

9. I was looking at those earlier today. Too bad I can't really afford it this paycheck. Hopefully they have a sale like this soon.

What kind of plates to you guys run? soft or hard? brands? never had an outer vest before.

THanks

10. I borrowed a shade from my uniform allowance and picked up some plates from a member here. Me personally, it's hard as I have IIIA as my SBA.

11. BULLRUNN

BULLRUNN Double Tap

Oct 1, 2001
    Hampton Roads
    BEST PLATE CARRIER I HAVE OWNED WAS MADE AT VAL-TY in Virginia Beach Phone 757-343-1329 they did ALL the body and MOLY gear for the movie the LOSERS

http://www.the-losers.com/dvd/

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  12. Received the "Combat Aggressor" carrier today. Seems to be made of good quality material, and plenty of room to adjust / add things to it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011