close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Tactic Skin

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by chrisbroz, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone seen/used this product from FAB Defense??? It's a cover for certain models of Glock Slides:
    http://www.fab-defense.com/en/category-parts-and-upgrades/id-1363/slide-cover-for-glock-17-19.html
    Since it doesn't seem to me available for the G21, 30 or 35, I'm SOL...any comments???:dunno:

CB in FL...I stumbled across this on the Glock Talk Facebook Page, btw

2. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    Kind of reminds me of a vinyl roof or an opera window on a car.

3. Thanx to all who responded...got another question in a similar vein...Does anyone have experience with Tactical Aiming Solutions TAS sight here: http://www.tas-sights.com/ The concept seem to be sound, but I'd like to hear from (or see one) someone who has used one...thanx

Broz

4. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

Jun 20, 2010
    Texas
    While you're waiting for comments in this thread, use the string below in a Google search. It will return several links to threads at Glock Talk containing comments from people that have some experience with these sights.

site:glocktalk.com tas sights​

5. Thanx, my friend!!! I, too, hesitate to drop hard to come by discretionary funds on something with which I may be disappointed...the concept looks great, but I'd likle to know what actual users have to say...

Broz

6. MarkCO

MarkCO Millennium Member CLM

Dec 21, 1998
    Colorado
    I know you are new, but you have to get up pretty early and have great posting powers to be able to start a new thread on a Glock accessory that had not been posted several times. Please use search...nothing wrong with bringing an old thread back to life. Threads need to stay on topic as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.