close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Syquest Drive

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by KG4IDA, Aug 4, 2004.

1. KG4IDA

KG4IDA

Jul 4, 2002
    East Tennessee
    I have a Syquest 135 mb. EzeDrive. I need to get some files off some old disks. I bought an external ide to usb housing to mount the drive in but cannot get it to register as a usb device. The housing works fine with ide hard drives and a friend used it for a dvd burner so I know the housing works. I thought it might be a pin issue. I remember the Syquest was funny about being a slave to a cd-rom as master and didn't like being slave to a Western Digital HD.
    Anyone have any ideas or have a link to the pin settings for these things? I can't find my installation literature.

2. NetNinja

NetNinja Always Faithful

Oct 23, 2001
    HotLanta, GA
    I just put Syquest 135mb in the search bar and I have a whole page on the device. I haven't played with a Syquest in about 10 years now.

So since they made different cases and internal configurations you need to put that in your search.