close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Swine Flu Death in FL

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by Bilbo Bagins, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2011

2. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
  3. AA#5

AA#5

Nov 26, 2008
    I'd read the comments below the article (especially the first two) & also do a bit of research before running to get the vaccine like a sheep. Fear is the greatest selling tool there ever was. Also, keep in mind that (as with West Nile Virus) many deaths that were attributed to Swine Flu turned out to be from other causes.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  4. Babynine

Babynine

Dec 8, 2009
    I am wondering if I can smash a few CFL lightbulbs for my needed mercury, or do I need to run out and get my mercury injection, uh I mean immunization.

5. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    I knew when I posted about getting a flu shot some knuckleheads would comment.

Did you all get your MMR, Polio, etc vaccines when you were young? You're probably already full of mercury. Eat fish? Ditto. Live within a thousand miles of coal-fired powerplants? Etc. The flu kills thousands in this country every year. The vaccine? Not so many.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  6. UneasyRider

UneasyRider C.D.B.

Dec 1, 2005
    I will get a vaccine for anything that I can. Flu shot... every year, good move!