close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sweet deal on a conversion barrel

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by carlspeed, Sep 10, 2012.

1. carlspeed

carlspeed

Jan 4, 2011
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I was going to grab a cheap, CHEAP, 9 to take on the boat with me. (10 mm is the boat gun, but want a 9mm to shoot for fun while 20-30 miles out.) I was trying to find what I really wanted, one of the Kel Tec 9mm Sub 2000s, when I found on accident this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glock-20-to...901?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f18b1d79d

I knew conversion barrels were available, but I just never really figured I'd get one since I have two other Glocks chambered in .40 S&W. However, now I was thinking that I could just take a mess of .40 out with me, and all I'd need is a barrel, and I could have not only the 10mm hand loaded hand cannon, but also a cheap .40 for blasting some lead for almost nothing. When I saw it was on sale, for only $108 shipped, I bought it. The comp gun has a KKM barrel, which is freaking awesome. But it's $80 more after shipping than this Lone Wolf.

There's one left at that price. Who's getting it?

2. carlspeed

carlspeed

Jan 4, 2011
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Yup. And I must apologize to them. My was horrible and I sent it back.

3. i have a kkm 40 a LW 9mm conversion for my 20 both work great. i have also picked up an advantage arms 22lr conversion kit and a 21 upper. Can't beat the 20 for an all purpose multi-caliber weapon.