close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sweet deal on a conversion barrel

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by carlspeed, Sep 10, 2012.

1. carlspeed

carlspeed
    Expand Collapse

I was going to grab a cheap, CHEAP, 9 to take on the boat with me. (10 mm is the boat gun, but want a 9mm to shoot for fun while 20-30 miles out.) I was trying to find what I really wanted, one of the Kel Tec 9mm Sub 2000s, when I found on accident this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glock-20-to...901?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f18b1d79d

I knew conversion barrels were available, but I just never really figured I'd get one since I have two other Glocks chambered in .40 S&W. However, now I was thinking that I could just take a mess of .40 out with me, and all I'd need is a barrel, and I could have not only the 10mm hand loaded hand cannon, but also a cheap .40 for blasting some lead for almost nothing. When I saw it was on sale, for only $108 shipped, I bought it. The comp gun has a KKM barrel, which is freaking awesome. But it's $80 more after shipping than this Lone Wolf.

There's one left at that price. Who's getting it?

2. walrus108

walrus108
    Expand Collapse

Somebody got it

3. carlspeed

carlspeed
    Expand Collapse

Yup. And I must apologize to them. My was horrible and I sent it back.

4. leadslinger13

leadslinger13
    Expand Collapse

i have a kkm 40 a LW 9mm conversion for my 20 both work great. i have also picked up an advantage arms 22lr conversion kit and a 21 upper. Can't beat the 20 for an all purpose multi-caliber weapon.