close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

SW Ohioans, tune into 700WLW AM radio

Discussion in 'Ohio Glockers' started by flitcrma, Oct 19, 2007.

1. flitcrma

flitcrma College!!!

Sep 26, 2007
    Cincinnati, OH
    Tune in at 10AM in the morning to Mike McConnell's syndicated radio show on Monday 10/22. I'll be on there for about 1/2 an hour doing an interview and talking about the merits of CCW on college campuses.

If you get this early enough, tune into 55KRC (550AM) at 8:40AM on the 19th, I'll be doing the same for a bit on their morning show.

2. firedog978

firedog978

Nov 12, 2004
    Cincinnati

3. elderboy02

elderboy02 Cincy Glocker

Feb 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, OH
    I just listened to his interview. Mike McConnell is great. He took 3 calls after the interview and there was only 1 sheeple. Great job flitcrma!

4. flitcrma

flitcrma College!!!

Sep 26, 2007
    Cincinnati, OH
    Listening to the podcast of it right now...

5. elderboy02

elderboy02 Cincy Glocker

Feb 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, OH
    Just so you know, I don't think you were correct when you said that you can go into a place that has a no guns allowed sign up.

Good interview though. How did it go on campus today?

6. flitcrma

flitcrma College!!!

Sep 26, 2007
    Cincinnati, OH
    The ones that say "unless authorized by law", when not on an enumerated establishment. Last I checked I'm authorized by law to carry a concealed weapon. However, if it doesn't have that clause, then I'm not allowed.

Went fine, handed out a holster today, got a lot of double takes on it. Got a lot of people staring at my shirt and the holster, nobody walked up to me though.

Dealt with 3 news cameras, 2 or 3 news papers, and Mike McConnell in under 2 hours. The media exposure was more than worth it.