Suzanna Hupp on Piers Morgan TONIGHT!

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Z1232K, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Z1232K

Z1232K Heavy Hauler
    CLM

For those interested, Suzanna Hupp just announced on FB that she is going to be on Piers Morgan tonight.

Unfortunately, I don't have cable, so I won't be able to tune in.

Please let me know how it goes...this should be interesting.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Thanks, ill be watching. From the time Piers turned his whole show into a let's ban guns platform, I wanted to see her on the show..

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. Jerry

Moderator Millennium Member

I predict that.... He'll ask her a question and make a statement before she begins her answer. She'll start showing him for the MORON he is and he'll start talking over her so she can't. She will! :supergrin:

4. Z1232K

Z1232K Heavy Hauler
    CLM

I hope she illustrates him for what he is...a snotty , european pseudo-intellectual jack-ass...

[​IMG]

5. So did he even talk to her? I saw her briefly but he didn't ask her anything!!

WTF!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. Per his standard operating procedure, he is talking all over her and not letting her answer questions.

7. Z1232K

Z1232K Heavy Hauler
    CLM

Refer to pic in post#4

8. Z1232K

Z1232K Heavy Hauler
    CLM

Piers obviously didn't learn anything from his own country's efforts to try to get American's to hand over their guns....what a moron.

9. Z1232K

Z1232K Heavy Hauler
    CLM

So...did anyone get to watch the whole thing?

10. Nm...

#10 somebodybuymeaglock, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  11. This may be an excerpt from it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8gmMDHS02M"]Advocate: Anyone can carry a gun - YouTube[/ame]

Honestly, though, I'm not going to watch any more Piers Morgan interviews. The man is a hack. He's a loud-mouth, self-important, pseudo intellectual with an anti-gun agenda. He has no interest in the truth, or presenting all views as a journalist. He doesn't want an honest debate or interview, he just wants to talk over people to promote his own bias.

I think he is on the verge of having his show cancelled and is trying to use the Newtown incident as a means of hanging on. Don't help him out by watching his show. The guy is irrelevant and deserves his place in irrelevancy.