close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Surprise at EA Degree tonight

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by mmsig229, Mar 5, 2009.

1. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    Received an e-mail from a PM friend of mine several days ago. He invited me to his Lodge tonight for 2 EA's. When the first candidate's name was read I discovered that he's a fireman in the same town where I'm a LEO. Small world. The Degree went smoothly. The Lecture was excellent and my friend gave a real nice Charge. Pie and icecream after, then off to work Mids....

2. jrr6602

jrr6602

Dec 27, 2006
    Grand Prairie, Tx
    It was always interesting when we put on a degee involving a LEO. The secretaries' safe was full of pistols. It was not uncommon to have 15 or 20 pistols in there.

3. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    The Tyler should lose that silly sword, and strap on a Sig or Glock!!!

4. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Apr 5, 2007
    Utah
    No Way! Our Tyler is a nice old brother but we barely trust him with the sword.

5. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    Come to think of it, I wouldn't trust ours either with anything but a butter knife.

6. That's a common occurance at my Lodge as well.tom.:cool:

7. jrr6602

jrr6602

Dec 27, 2006
    Grand Prairie, Tx
    Fort Worth PD had a Degree Team at one time. I had an opportunity to visit Lodges out of state when I was on extradition trips.