close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Suresight sights... anyone tried these yet?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by hackinpeat, Jul 22, 2010.

1. hackinpeat

hackinpeat

May 21, 2010
    Washington
    I just found these browsing the web today (the same day I get my mepro's in the mail haha!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.suresight.com/

They look quite functional and offer a unique sight picture. What do you guys and gals think? Anyone tired them?

(no affiliation so shush!)

2. tampashooters

tampashooters Shellback

Jun 25, 2007
    Tampa, FL
    Kinda yeah...

[​IMG]

I'd try them for $50, but not for $100....

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  3. Sertory_glock

Sertory_glock

Dec 25, 2004
    The white dot in the white U works fine for me. They look interesting, but $100 is too much when Glock sights work just fine. I would also be concerned about that large triangular front sight in holsters.

4. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford mmhmm

Oct 2, 2003
    Florida
    I very definitely remember someone "selling" similar sights who never came through after people gave him all kinds of money.

edited to add: Google results for "suresight scam" point to threads here on GT. I guess my memory isn't as bad as I thought.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  5. Glock 17L

Glock 17L *GLOCKAHOLIC*

Jan 19, 2004
    Louisville Kentucky
    I'm looking for some different sights but think I'm gonna go with some Fiber Optics but may opt for tritium or both? Still unsure..
    I've had good luck with Trijicon & Meprolite in the past on my Carry Weapons..
    Those Suresights are very interesting..
    Oh & I spelled Steyr wrong above..
    That's the only gun I ever saw with that type of Sight??
    Wonder if Bubits invented those??

6. AZBru88

AZBru88

May 21, 2010
    Arizona
    Do a internet search on those! The guy has been ripping people off big time. Check the other forums also!
    Here's another one to look at;
    http://advantagetacticalsight.com/store.htm

Threefeathers told me he likes them? I'm waiting for our next lesson to see his before I order a set.

7. hackinpeat

hackinpeat

May 21, 2010
    Washington
    hey... If someone has a good design, and rips people off, then it's time to check his patent on the sight, and do something similarly functional. perhaps I'll make myself a similar set of sights in machining class sometime in the next year or two.

Holster issues: yeah, I agree, it would need a special holster probably. I can't say the design isn't smart, but ripping off a bunch of gun nuts(lol) isn't too bright.

8. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    Suresight sights is a rip off company.

Don't be their next victim.

If you want an interesting site try these. money back if you are not happy with them. the more I use them the more I like them.
    http://speedsights.com/

9. NAC

NAC

Sep 19, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    I just ordered a pair of non-tritium speedsights. I will post up pics and my evaluation of them when I get them next week. I'm interested in the concept and the speedsight (not suresight)looks very interesting.

10. JR45

JR45

Nov 22, 2005
    CT
    NAC,

I was looking for a set of Speed Sights for my G32............Do you have any
    pics?

Thanks,
    John

11. NAC

NAC

Sep 19, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    JR45,
    I'm putting together a review of them. I'll have it done this weekend and post it with pics.

12. NAC

NAC

Sep 19, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    hackinpeat,
    What did you think of the review? You think you may try a set? They are really neat shooting. Very quick, I'd be interested to see how they fare in IDPA or something similar.