close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Surefire mag.

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by .45 Combat, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

to answer your question.....depends on availability and if your supplier is gouging. The first one I bought was $90.00 but that was about a year+ ago. the second was last year for $120.00.......The last one I saw was $130.00 a couple weeks ago. The 100 rounders are now $230.00.:wavey:

2. Clusterfrack

Clusterfrack

That's exactly what one of the top competitors at a recent match said right before his SF 60 mag jammed. :rofl: I took 3rd place using PMags in a coupler, and he was way down the list.

3. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

A number of Pros on the 3GN tour use them for competition and don't seem to have a problem. I've seen lots of guys running them at some of the bigger matches both locally and on the tour television coverage.
    I personally only had issues when I first got mine, trying to load an OAL over 2.230 with mine. Would I use one for SD? I really don't have enough experience running one to say either way right now. The Nordic 18+ extension on a PMAG I would definitely trust. I've run that a few thousand rounds in matches.

4. Chowser

Chowser

I bought one awhile ago. Got it for $80 something. Loaded it up three times and shot it without any issues. Didn't like the color so I made it black. Loaded up a few more times and even shot it full auto with no issues.

For me, it's just a range toy. My rifle is kept ready with two 30 rd mags coupled.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire