Suppressor: Trident 9 or Shadow 9

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by J.Chavers, Mar 26, 2010.

1. I just bought my g17 about a month ago now. I am looking to get a suppressor for it here in the next month or so. I have researched extensively on them already but can’t make my final decision. Does anyone have any experience with the trident9 and/or the shadow9 that can enlighten me? I know the biggest difference is that the trident is rated for full auto and not the shadow, but I don’t plan on going full auto. The other difference that I know of is the shadow already has the LCD on it. With the trident you have to buy it separately for an extra $125. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

2. Loading...