close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Suppressor Host

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by Liquid, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Flipz

Flipz

Nov 9, 2009
    Maryland
    Ive been thinking of a .22 suppressor build myself. Cant decide if I should go with an AA kit for my G17 or if I should do a Buckmark or MKIII Tactical Solutions build. Id also use the suppressor on my Sig 522. Thinking of a Gemtech Outback II.

2. Liquid

Liquid

Oct 19, 2001
    South Florida

3. T. Harless

T. Harless

Jan 14, 2003
    WV
    It's just a Trail-lite barrel to replace on the Buckmark. I wouldn't put the $$$ into a stainless Buckmark. Tac Sol barrels are black or brightly colored. I made the mistake of buying the Ruger 22/45 MKIII Hunter with a fluted 6 7/8" stainless upper with fiber optic sights only to replace the upper with the Tac Sol one. Now I have a sweet stainless upper in a case.

You could just get that Buckmark threaded

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  4. oakmax1

oakmax1

Oct 14, 2004
    youngstown, oh
    Adv arms convrsions are working well 4 me

5. protosniper

protosniper

Mar 2, 2010
    Akron Canton
    My Smith and Wesson Model 41 Customized for the Soundtech WHAT A COMBO !!! most accurate HUSH PUPPY i`ve ever shot IN MY LIFE... [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  6. Flipz

Flipz

Nov 9, 2009
    Maryland
    I just got an Advantage Arms Kit for my G17 last night. Im thinking of running a Gemtech or AAC on it once I get the money for the can, threaded barrel, and the tax stamp. Id also run the can on my Sig 522.

But, then again, Ive also been thinking of doing a Tac Sol Buckmark build. Decisions, decisions....

And to Liquid, dont waste your money on any Buckmark other then the Camper if your just going to replace the barrel with a Tac Sol one.

7. CSNeoM4A1

CSNeoM4A1

Feb 23, 2006
    Arizona
    [​IMG]

My buckmark, micro red dot and spectre in a quick cell phone pic.

8. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Firefighter/EMT

May 17, 2005
    Land O lakes, FL
    I have two P22's and both are suppressed. They run 100% with the new mags and cans on. The extra back pressure seems to help it. They run great! Dont give up on em yet, spend youre extra money on a new can....trust me...they are more addicting than guns.

[​IMG]