close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Suppressor Host

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by Liquid, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Flipz

Flipz

Nov 9, 2009
    Maryland
    Ive been thinking of a .22 suppressor build myself. Cant decide if I should go with an AA kit for my G17 or if I should do a Buckmark or MKIII Tactical Solutions build. Id also use the suppressor on my Sig 522. Thinking of a Gemtech Outback II.

2. Liquid

Liquid

Oct 19, 2001
    South Florida

3. T. Harless

T. Harless

Jan 14, 2003
    WV
    It's just a Trail-lite barrel to replace on the Buckmark. I wouldn't put the $$$ into a stainless Buckmark. Tac Sol barrels are black or brightly colored. I made the mistake of buying the Ruger 22/45 MKIII Hunter with a fluted 6 7/8" stainless upper with fiber optic sights only to replace the upper with the Tac Sol one. Now I have a sweet stainless upper in a case.

You could just get that Buckmark threaded

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  4. oakmax1

oakmax1

Oct 14, 2004
    youngstown, oh
    Adv arms convrsions are working well 4 me

5. protosniper

protosniper

Mar 2, 2010
    Akron Canton
    My Smith and Wesson Model 41 Customized for the Soundtech WHAT A COMBO !!! most accurate HUSH PUPPY i`ve ever shot IN MY LIFE... [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  6. Flipz

Flipz

Nov 9, 2009
    Maryland
    I just got an Advantage Arms Kit for my G17 last night. Im thinking of running a Gemtech or AAC on it once I get the money for the can, threaded barrel, and the tax stamp. Id also run the can on my Sig 522.

But, then again, Ive also been thinking of doing a Tac Sol Buckmark build. Decisions, decisions....

And to Liquid, dont waste your money on any Buckmark other then the Camper if your just going to replace the barrel with a Tac Sol one.

7. CSNeoM4A1

CSNeoM4A1

Feb 23, 2006
    Arizona
    [​IMG]

My buckmark, micro red dot and spectre in a quick cell phone pic.

8. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Firefighter/EMT

May 17, 2005
    Land O lakes, FL
    I have two P22's and both are suppressed. They run 100% with the new mags and cans on. The extra back pressure seems to help it. They run great! Dont give up on em yet, spend youre extra money on a new can....trust me...they are more addicting than guns.

[​IMG]