close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sunday Talk Shows...10-28-'12

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Oct 28, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Wonder how much discussion will be about Libya and obama and Rice's deception and how much will be about BS?

http://the-reaction.blogspot.com/2012/10/sunday-panel-guests-for-october-28-2012.html

Doc44

2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    [​IMG]

It looks like the focus so far on Meet the dePRESSed is to focus on "Woman's" issues.

[​IMG]

3. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    quick look over there..... its a free condom..... only used once to screw the American people.

Doc44

4. When the truth about Libya comes out after the election and the American public realizes the extent of the coverup before the election, I would not be surprised to see impeachment proceedings get some momentum. Then, President Romney will pardon him.

5. I recall from the Clinton flea market in pardons it was stated that the President can pardon anyone for any reason - one of the Constitutional provisions liberals seem to like. But can a President pardon himself without first admitting guilt? Nixon did not pardon himself; Ford pardoned him FWIW.

Tennessee had a governor in the not too distant past who did prison time for selling pardons...

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Republicans Tee Off on Libya

continued:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/republicans-tee-libya_658031.html

Doc44

7. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008