close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

successful 1st kamagong cup level 2 match

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by cebuboy, Dec 11, 2005.

1. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
    just want to thank all the people and shooters who made the first kamagong gun club level 2 match a success. many thanks to the shooters from ilo-ilo, bacolod, roxas, ormoc, iligan and sultan kudarat for finding the time to come to cebu and help us make this event a memorable one. again many thanks:) hoping to see you guys again next year(october) in our upcoming level 3 match.

2. akula

akula BizDuc NM Millennium Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Diri, Diha, Didto
    I was wanting to go, but my wifey is on the way. However, a couple of clubmates were there. They were quite appreciative of your set-up. One of the best daw, especially the confusing long courses! Kudos and more power to Kamagong. Unta, magpadayon ang inyong gi-sugdan... It's been a while since Cebu hosted a Lev2... The last I shot there was at Casey on a 7-stage classifier. Who won the standard div?

3. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
    thanks for the support, will post the champs tomorrow:) ya, its already been a while:) looking forward for more to come next year.

4. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    and vids!!! ;f

5. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
    hehehe sory folks, forgot to snap up a few pictures. i had a blast shooting most of the competitors guns in the chrono stage;f will ask some buddies for pictures and videos.

akula; Benson Yu took the top spot in standard div.

6. akula

akula BizDuc NM Millennium Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Diri, Diha, Didto
    Bantangueño,
    I wish I am as good as BENSON... the post was just directed to me.

Benson together with their 'head-honcho' Lito Ladroma are the veteran standard shooters from Casey Gun Club (Tambuli-Mactan, Cebu), and carries a lot of good reputation wherever they compete here in Vismin. Sandino Cinco is another upcoming junior from their group. Noogie Biagan was also a seeded shooter, but I have not seen him for more than a year now.

There's also Dino Ang (Production) who's also with their group. Dino was a glock shooter, until I believe PB sponsored him with a CZ.

7. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Ah ganun ba...hehe ;f Maybe someday you'll give them a run for their money. :)

8. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
  9. Cebuboy,

Nice website. Glad to note that fellow clubmembers Leo Jacildo and Oca Diaz participated. At least IGCI members were there.:)