close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Striechers out of Glock Bussiness...!?

Discussion in 'North Star Glockers' started by fjrdc, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Read on another forum that they are no longer a Glock dealer!? Whats up with that?

2. tbyron

tbyron

Aug 31, 2009
    Minnesota
    Where did you read that? Do you have any reference links?

3. tbyron

tbyron

Aug 31, 2009
    Minnesota
    user842 on MNguntalk.com:
    "According to Streicher's ... Specifically Todd at Streicher's.... Their contract with Glock expires on 12/31/09 and they will not be renewing it. They are going to be pretty much an exclusive S&W dealer."

That's bad news. I know an employee from Streicher's occasionally posts on the North Star Glockers forum, maybe we can get a second source of confirmation.

Either way, I'm glad I used my GSSF certificate last month.

4. cabindriver

cabindriver NRA Life Member

Dec 6, 2005
    I was told the same thing last week.

5. tbyron

tbyron

Aug 31, 2009
    Minnesota
    Now what will I do when I get a GSSF certificate? Keeprs, I guess. Never done business with them. I might have to get in touch with them about GSSF purchases.

Glock lists the Sauk Rapids location as a GSSF dealer. Do you think the Saint Paul store would honor the certificates also?

6. RLDS45S

RLDS45S

Jun 8, 2003
    MN
    Keeprs is a faimily run biz! They are memberss of a slain St Joe PD officer who was shotin the line of duty pulling over a vehicle jus west of St. Joe. The killer of Brian Klienfelter was susquently shot and killed one shot...45ACP HS by a Benton Deputy!

7. Hi guys,

The rumor are correct. As of Jan 1 we are not Glock dealers anymore. Of course we will still carry accessories and we're a great place to get your Glock Holsters. We're also still supporting you here and have renewed out sponsorship of GlockTalk.com, so we hope to hear from you guys here & at the stores!

Thanks.

Streicher's
    PoliceHQ.com

8. tbyron

tbyron

Aug 31, 2009
    Minnesota
    Thanks for the update. I have no reason to not continue shopping for extras for my guns at Streicher's. Maybe a different brand of gun for my next purchase.

Just waiting patiently for my holster to arrive at my house. Maybe tomorrow it will be here.

9. runhotshot

runhotshot

Feb 8, 2010
    Omb Guns has picked up the Glock distributorship for MN and WI. The rep's name is Kent Thostenson his card say's cell # is 952-451-1852 email is kent@ombguns.com. They don't have a retail store but carry a tons of cool stuff.