close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Streamlight Customer Service

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by mc_oliver, Nov 26, 2004.

1. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Several years back my mom bought me my very first hi-output flashlight as a birthday gift. It's a Scorpion model, the one with the rubber body. Since then, I have carried this anywhere I go. I was really impressed with the light that I bought two more a couple of months later (one for the car and the other one for my brother).

However, as months went by I learned the rubber tail-end didn't really hold up too well from the flexing and developed some cracks. I emailed Streamlight's customer service twice asking where I can buy replacement bodies but got no response.

Imagine my surprise today when I got a small package from them with the replacement bodies. Dang! And I'm even from across the globe! :eek:

Is that customer service or what? :)

THANK YOU Streamlight!

2. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Nov 14, 2001
    Delta Quadrant
    Similar thing happened to me a few years back. One holster maker failed to answer my emails so when I brought it to the owner's attention, he gave me the holster I wanted for free.

Kudos to these kinds of business outfits.

Which leads us to the next question. How many local businesses conduct themselves this way and go the so-called extra mile?

3. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

Sep 15, 2001
    19th Hole
    my Surefire started acting up. I emailed them and phoned in my questions. I was asked to ship them the unit. Three days later I got me a brand new 8x Surefire. I have had this flashlight since I was a
    rookie.

4. homogenizer

homogenizer Mr. DQ

Nov 12, 2002
    Earth
    Thats great to hear sir. Now im confident with my surefire if in case it bug down ;e

5. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Nice customer service. I also got the same good customer service from Mec-gar 2 years ago. I was asking for the availability of some of their magazines. To my surprise, what I got was a free catalog of their product line.

6. FAlvar

FAlvar I love Iya

Oct 16, 2003
    Sa Kanluran
    Wow Jerry, I didn't know na may Surefire na pala nung panahon ng Hapon?;e

7. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    same with safariland,

they shipped the whole locking block for my 011 holster. guess i never will buy another brand for ipsc.

8. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

Sep 15, 2001
    19th Hole
    ...tado ka talaga Falvar.

When can we shoot again?